Chap9

-giggles- "Sasuke... stop that."

Naruto chided the brunet. Currently, Naruto was outside his apartment door trying, though quite unsuccessfully due to an Uchiha who was lightly peppering the blonde's neck with kisses, to open it.

'Geez, man. Can't I even get in my door without you molesting me?" Sasuke stopped briefly from his barrage.

"But you taste...sooo...good." Naruto blushed.

Finally getting the door unlocked, the two headed inside. Being that it was Sasuke's first time at the blonde's apartment, Sasuke stopped his kissing to get a better look at the commode. Mid-afternoon sun streamed in and gave a cozy sort of feel. 'So this is where Naruto lives? It certainly isn't as big as my place, but who cares. It's very...Naruto.'

"So...um, what do you think? I know it's not much but it suits me." Naruto suddenly felt very self conscience about his small apartment.

"I like it very much." Sasuke answered honestly and smiled before heading over to the couch and flopping down. "Well? Gonna get your things then?"

What Sasuke was referring to was that Naruto was packing up for the Abashi Racing Tournament. The brunet already had his belongings packed and in his car, which was parked in the lot next to Naruto's car. All they had to do was get the blonde's stuff and wait for Sakura.

"So, how long did you say the race was?"

"It takes place over an entire week, but only the last five days are actual racing. Since we happen to have a school break now, it makes it all the easier. The first two days are just parties, street races, and car expos. The race starts on Wednesday and when you arrive at the first check point town, you stop and spend the night; and the next day you all take off again. It goes like this for the rest of the race. Which ever team has the best cumulative time wins."

"Oh."

With this, Naruto continued running around the place randomly throwing clothes into a bag on the floor in the middle of the living room. Naruto ran into his room for the tenth time, searching for anything he might need. Hands around his waist brought him out of his frenzy.

"S..Sasuke. What is it?"

"Nothing. I...I'm just glad you're coming with me.

"..me too." "...Hey, this isn't just some ploy to feel me up is it!"

"Why would you say such a hurtful thing?" Mock hurt laced the brunet's voice. "Can't I just want to be with you?" A smirked curled his lips. "Besides ...I wouldn't have to resort to feats of trickery if you weren't so god damn slow."

HONK....HONK....

The sound of a car horn blared from the parking lot below the apartment.

"Well, I guess Sakura agrees with me." Sasuke's smirk grew larger. He then leaned in and kissed Naruto's cheek quickly, grabbed the blonde's luggage, and ran out of the apartment door. "Hurry up or we'll leave you behind!"

"Hey! Wait up!"