Chap11

The flapping of bright red and yellow flags mixed with the excited chatter of the spectators below. Cars roared as they approached the starting line, a red line painted across the desert floor. Thirty-six cars waited in anticipation for the flare gun to go off, which would signal the start; all of the cars ready to take off and try to gain the lead once on the actual highway. Five towns awaited the racers, the last being the finish line. A sun yellow cobra, a hot pink Honda Civic, and a cherry red Ferrari F50 GT pulled up next to each other, Team Uchiha. The three participants got out of their cars, fighting to see due to the blowing sand and the scorching sun.

"You guys ready?" The brunet coolly looked to his partners, dark sunglasses hiding his ebony eyes.

"Hell Ya!" The blonde replied.

"Totally." A pink haired girl agreed.

"Hey, Sasuke. Did you check every possible part on your car? You can't be too careful, you know, with the Orochimaru thing and all." Naruto ran his hand along the cars as he moved next to his two friends.

"Ya. How 'bout you Sakura?" Sasuke took off his shades before addressing the girl.

"Yep, everything is 100 percent."

"Good. The race will start in two hours, so we have time to rest a bit."

"Ok. I'm gonna go get a drink and see if I can find Kiba and the others; watch my car for me, thanks." Sakura flipped her long hair as she left the two boys with the cars.

Glancing sideways from his leaning position on his car, the brunet noticed his blonde boyfriend was looking at him as well. Upon being caught staring, Naruto busied himself with polishing the back of his car, a blush furiously clinging to his cheeks.

'Stupid, hot Sasuke bastard. Why does he always have to be so.....sexy, no matter what he does.' "EEP!"

A pair of hands around Naruto's waist spun him to face the brunet. Sasuke leaned into the blonde, both of them resting against the end of the yellow cobra.

"It feels like so long since I've been able to get you alone, maybe we're a bit overdue." A sensuous smirk forever plastered on the brunet's porcelain face.

"I...wait, you molest me practically every day! What're you talking about not being alone together? That never stopped you." Naruto was having a hard time trying to keep his cool while Sasuke pressed their bodies closer and closer.

"God, you can be pretty annoying sometimes, you know that?"

"Hey! I a..."

Naruto's retort was effectively blocked by a well placed kiss from the brunet. The blonde tried to pull away, Sasuke wasn't going to get off that easily, but the brunet just deepened his kiss. Sasuke pulled on Naruto's lip, running his tongue along the bottom lip, waiting for the blonde to cooperate. After a few moments of coaxing, Naruto finally conceded, allowing the two to explore each others mouth more thoroughly. Sasuke snaked his hands to Naruto's hips, lifting his shirt up a bit, so that he could feel the blonde's skin. Naruto silently encouraged the brunet with quiet moans of pleasure. Briefly breaking free from their kiss, Naruto gasped for breath.

"..maybe we should do this mor....."

"N....Naruto!" The two lovers turned in time to see a gaping Kiba, alongside a speechless Neji and Shikamaru. Sasuke narrowed his eyes at the intruders, sending his patented death stare.

"A..Are..you two...." Shikamaru hit Kiba upside the head.

"You're so troublesome." Kiba pouted at Shikamaru's comment. "Anyway, by the looks of it, you two are together. What a surprise." A dry voice drawled.

"Ya, we are. It's not like it's any different from Neji's relationship with Gaa...never mind." Sasuke stopped upon seeing the flames rise above the VERY displeased Hyuuga. Blue eyes wondered confusedly from boy to the next as Naruto became totally lost on the entire conversation.