#2 MingRui||

Title : New Girl

Word Count : 1702

{Your P.O.V}

I just moved back to Korea and I unfortunately have to go to school here which kinda sucks cause I tend to attract problematic people a lot.

*Time Skip* -insert glitter and magical fairy dust-

I was walking through the crowded halls after getting my schedule. I noticed that I had been receiving a lot of stares from the boys. It didn't help that they kept starring at my legs since the skirt thats part of our uniform was a little bit short.

I quickly made my way to my class before someone came and talked to me. Just as I got to the door the bell rang. I knocked and when I heard a feminine voice tell me to come in I did. As soon as I walked in everyone stared at me and I could hear some people whispering things like 'wow she's so pretty' or 'I wonder if she's single'

" You must be the new student. Could you please introduce yourself ." The teacher said with a sweet smile on her face.'Ugh now comes the worst part introducing myself to the whole class' I mentally prepared myself . I gotta admit I kinda like the attention but I've been through this before it won't end well.

"Hello my name is Y/N, I just moved back to Korea 3 days ago and I hope we can get along well." Some people clapped and some just stared at me" Okay Y/N you can sit next to Mingrui"

I instantly felt the glares of a few of the female students. ' He must be someone well known around here' I thought to myself. I felt as if I was going to be burnt from the heat of their death glares. I immediately prayed so that I could survive the rest of the day.

I saw a cute looking boy raise his hand and I went and sat next to him as I was instructed to do. I took a few quick glances at him then looked in front again as the lesson began.

{Mingrui's P.O.V}

I got kinda excited when the pretty new girl was gonna sit next to me but I don't really know why. I observed the way she took glances at me. My heart fluttered whenever her pretty eyes landed on me. 'cute'

But I can't fall for her no matter what I have a reputation to maintain as one of the biggest playboys in the school.

{Your P.O.V}

*During Lunch*

I made my way to the canteen and once I got in I sat near the back with two friends I had made today. Eunha & Yerin. They sat behind Mingrui and I in our class

we were eating our food when Eunha said "Have you noticed that some of the guys from boystory have been staring at you Y/N?"

"Whats a Boystory?" they both looked at me with shocked faces. " It's not what it's who" Yerin chimed " So what if they've been starring at me it's not like most of the other guys haven't been doing that already"

They both face palmed. " Boystory are like only the most popular guys in the whole school and them starring at you is actually a pretty big deal especially Mingrui" Yerin explained to me and my heart began to race at the thought of him starring at me

She also told me the names and ages of the members of boystory. When they said Mingrui my eyes widened slightly. " Oh I know Mingrui we're seatmates" They both gasped and i gave them a 'why?' look

"Mingrui is one of the biggest playboys in the school infact you could consider the whole of boystory as playboys," She paused before continuing "They've broken the hearts of a lot of girls some not even in this school!"