#9 ZeYu||

Title : Goodbye's

Word Count : 856

WARNING: well it's not really a warning as such but like this chapter is like kinda angsty and contains death of some characters so like if you're not into dat then bye ✌

_ _ _

I loved you even though you didn't feel the same way.

" You're so useless you annoying girl, just go die somewhere ! " He shouted causing the whole class to erupt in laughter. I ran away with tears staining my cheeks, my heart aching in a pain that I've never felt before.

I knew I shouldn't have loved you but I still did and it made me weaker by the day

I cried myself to sleep today thinking about how his heart was beating for someone else which meant I had no hope left in the world and it didn't help that I was dying slowly.

The words left your lips so effortlessly and it hurt me.  .  .  a Lot

He laughed hysterically while looking at me. " I'll never love you back, you are worthless " He then walked away leaving me all alone. The pain my body felt was nothing compared to the torture my heart was going through.

I was physically and mentally broken.  .  .  but you didn't even bother to notice.

" Just stop trying I already told you I will never love you. " I could hear my heart breaking into even smaller pieces and scattering everywhere. 

But I still loved you.  .  .  I still love you no matter how much it hurts. Until my very last breath you are my world.  .  .  my everything.

Goodbye Zeyu

You left me that day and I regret all the harsh words I said to you.

When I got home there was a white letter on my desk. I was hesitant to open it but I had to eventually . The paper was covered in tear stains.

It read,

Dear Zeyu,

Before you think of throwing this out please read this letter.

If you're reading this then it means I'm gone and I'm not coming back . Last week the doctors said that I only have a few days left to live so I tried to let you know my feelings . 

Even though I'm really scared my love for you keeps me going . I love you so much that all the hurtful words you have said to me I managed to ignore without a second thought.

The thought of you loving me back is now completely gone but I just want you to know that my love for you will never fade .

 All I ever wanted was for you to acknowledge my feelings. It's okay if you don't it just means we weren't meant to be together.

I just want you to keep being happy no matter what happens at least do it for me.

Y/N.  .  .  .

I didn't know that you leaving would hurt this much

I cried so hard at the thought of never getting to see her again . All I ever did was make her miserable and I ruined her life . It took me so long to realize my feelings and I regret it so much now.

When you left you took my happiness with you

"Come on Zeyu I know it hurts but you at least have to eat something or you'll faint sooner or later" Xinlong said trying to comfort me while the others just looked at me with worried looks but the pain was just too much to bare . Her distressed expression whenever I said those horrible things that I didn't mean to her was all I could think of and it made me hate myself even more than I already did .

If only I had known the consequences of my actions maybe the pain would be less

We were at the beach . I looked over to my friends who were sitting with they're legs in the water enjoying themselves. I wonder if she would have liked the beach . I could feel the tears welling up . I tried to hold them back but it was too late . . . they had escaped . " Zeyu, come join us ! " I heard Zihao shout . They were all looking at me smiling sympathetically.

I couldn't live without you

The bathroom door swung open just as I was about to do it . " Are you crazy??!! , You can't  just kill yourself thats not what she would have wanted ! " Hanyu yelled after bursting through the door. He quickly grabbed the scissors out of my hands while the rest of the boys rushed in to find out what all the commotion was about.They looked at me in shock. I fell to the ground as tears fell from my eyes. " I can't do it anymore" I said in between sobs.

The pain was unbearable but I knew that I had made you feel worse. Without you I lost all my motivation. I was like a body with no soul, I felt empty with you gone. I shouldn't have let you go.

Goodbye Y/N 

~~~

Oh sheet that got very emotional but yeah I'm not good at writing sad stuff but I just wanted to explore all types of writing ya know. Anyway I still think my stories suck but not really . . . I guess they're not that bad if some people actually vote for them.

BTW I'm going to upload the other requests soon so get ready to be disappointed just kidding but don't have your hopes up or anything

but anyway bye ~~

~~~