#11 XinLong||

Title: Rejection

Word Count : 1493

{Y/N's P.O.V}

Today is just a normal day.

Boring school
Boring teachers
Boring students
Boring life

There's nothing that really sparks my interest. . . well nothing does besides this one boy called He Xinlong , he's basically what I would like to call the love of my life. . . okay no I'm just kidding I'm too young for that but I just have the hugest crush on him.

I mean how could you not when you see his cute dimples and not to mention when he wears his glasses, let's just say he is the cutest species on earth.

✨        ✨        ✨

[In Class]

"Hey Y/N so there's this rumor going around that Xinlong's planing on confessing to a certain someone." I turn my head lazily to the girl I call my bestfriend who is currently sitting infront of me. "And what does that have to do with me, Melanie i'ts just a rumor."

She gives me a glare obviously unsatisfied with my unenthusiastic reply before continuing to say, "Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Melanie says with one of her famous eye rolls.

"The point is that he might confess to you" I simply ignored her eyebrow wiggling and just remained silent "come on Y/N don't tell me you wouldn't be the least bit excited to know that it might be you"

I have to admit that I would love for it to be me but I really doubt it . . . I mean we have never even interacted with each other let alone spoken to each other so I would rather not get my hopes up for nothing .

"You know better than anyone that he probably doesn't even know that I exist." After shrugging her shoulders she sighed "You never know Y/N"

Maybe she's right but I don't want to think about it too much.

  ✨            ✨        ✨  

{??? P.O.V}

"So you're seriously going to confess to Y/N today" I hear a voice say. I can see Xinlong, Mingrui and Zeyu standing by their lockers so I immediately hide and continue listening. "Yeah I've liked her for a long time now and I think I now have the courage to do it."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing "But I can't help but feel like she's going to reject me," My heart was hurting the more he spoke about it, "I mean she probably doesn't even know that I exist."

"Don't say that Longlong she probably likes you too and besides who doesn't know you?" he just smiles at his friends and says, "So I plan on writing her a letter but since I'm too shy I'm just gonna put it in her locker"

The others broke into laughter while Xinlong stood there looking really confused. "W-what!?"

"I mean dude that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard but go ahead." they continued to laugh before walking away to their next class.

I can't let this happen. If I can't have him then no one can. He never even talked to Y/N but he still likes her.

I've been friends with him since we were babies but he still chooses her over me and I'm not letting that happen.

I even became acquainted with his shitty friends so that he would notice me but it didn't work. Why does he even like Y/N she's just a hoe anyway.

Even though I loved him for longer than any other girl he doesn't notice my feelings so I guess I have no other choice but to ruin this.