#6 HanYu||

Title : Wolf

Word Count : 1087

{Your P.O.V}

I always wish I was a normal girl and didn't have to live everyday constantly fearing that I might be found out by someone. I'm scared that if anyone finds out I'll be killed mercilessly. I have no other choice but to make sure no one discovers what I really am.

Besides my family my best-friend Hanyu is the only one that knows what I am. He repeatedly tells me that he doesn't care but if he ever saw me for the monster I am he would despise me. After all I am a werewolf.

I live by myself because my own mother didn't want me and abandoned me when I was 3 but at least a nice pack took me in. I felt as if I was causing trouble for them so I moved out recently.

*Bell Rings*

A sense of relief filled me since I was now able to go home and hide. Today was a full moon so I had to leave early or else I might transform in the middle of the street or even at school.

 I noticed that Hanyu was coming over to me while I stood up. " Y/N I'm going to walk you home today" He said with a genuine smile. "No it's okay really you don't have to."I didn't want to feel like a burden to him.

He held one of my hands and said "But I want to." He paused and glanced at the ring on my finger. "I'll be waiting outside." He let go of my hand and left the classroom.

I sighed a little. I liked how he always took care of me and made me feel normal for once.

Just as I was about to exit the class, five tall girls blocked my way out. I looked up at their dark piercing gazes. I grew more and more worried about what will happen if they don't let me go soon. 

One of them who I am guessing is their leader walked directly in front of me. I have to admit even though I'm a werewolf she made me feel a little scared. " I think you should stay away from Hanyu because he's mine, OKAY?" she said with the most fake smile I had ever seen in my life.

I tried to hold in my laugh but failed horribly. I burst out laughing to the point where I held my stomach because it was hurting. A few people stared at me but I continued laughing.

When I had finally calmed down I responded to her. " Funny joke, you should definitely become a comedian you would do really well!" I observed how some of her friends snickered a little. " shUT up will you?!" She said to her friends and they immediately all kept silent as she turned back to me.

"I'm NOT kidding," She stopped and lifted my chin up with her thumb and index fingers. " If I see you with him again you'll be as good as dead." she then harshly let go of my chin.

I thought for a few seconds. " Oh you're practicing to be an actor, well in my opinion its not very believable try something more simple." Her eyes widened but then she quickly gained her composure

"Look Hanyu and I are perfect for each other just back off."She said in a threatening voice.  I giggled and tried to walk around them but they sadly blocked my way again. "If you won't listen then I'll make you listen!" She screamed.

I was done playing their little game. When she attempted to punch me in the face I tightly gripped her neck and lifted her up violently. The look on her face as she tried to remove my hand from around her neck pleased me.

She was suffocating and helplessly gasping for air. Her friends looked terrified. She was now crying until one of her friends said, " Oh my gosh Hanyu!" I looked by the door and he was standing there. I instantly released the girl and looked down in shame.

I don't know if I couldn't control myself because today is a full moon or if it's because I'm just a monster.

"Hanyu she just asked to borrow Y/N's notes and then Y/N got all angry." He just looked at me and said." I saw everything no need to lie." He grabbed my hand and dragged us both out of the school. 

We walked in complete silence for a while until I decide to break the silence." I'm sorry you probably think that I'm a monster." "You don't have to force yourself to be my best-friend"

He suddenly stopped walking causing me to bump into him. He let go of my hand " How many times do I have to tell you I'm not forcing myself and you're not a monster!"

I was a little surprised by his statement. "I'm sorry" I said in a quiet voice. "No it's my fault for shouting." We continued walking to my place and I noticed how it had gotten a little darker. Hanyu noticed my fear and got hold of my hand once again.

We reached my house just in time . Hanyu got in to make sure I was safe. " I'm not a baby Hanyu I'm okay." 

"Fine call me tomorrow morning so I know that you're okay." At that very moment I could feel myself transforming slowly. My clothes felt a little tighter.

"Y/N are you okay" I didn't want him to see me like this. I didn't want the only human I was friends with to fear me. " Hanyu please leave right now." I warned but it was too late.

I was fully transformed now. He looked at me with a hard to read expression on his face. It soon faded into excitement?

"This is so cool a real life werewolf, what should I do ahh this is so awesome!" I was a little confused. He came closer to me and started petting me. Wait what am I a dog? He continued rambling on about how soft my fur was. I didn't expect this kind of reaction.

Then he did the most unexpected thing. . . He got on my back. "Woo Hoo I get to ride a werewolf." Wait so now I'm a horse. I had no other choice but to comply and let him get a free werewolf piggy back ride.

Gosh I love this kid so much

The End

~~~

Okay chill I know its really crappy but you can't blame me I promise to try write something better next time so don't worry.

Just kidding I'm a whole damn mess so I can't promise anything to be honest I'm still surprised how I've been writing a new part for this book everyday and managing to publish it but I'm not good with schedules so 

Don't forget to vote and all that stuff cause ya know why not.

Anyway bye~~

~~~