#17 Zeyu|| Pt 1

Title : My brother's best friend

Word Count : 1160

Yu Zeyu that's his name. The name of a real life angel. The name of most attractive boy I've ever laid my innocent eyes on.

His perfect smile
His charming laugh
His amazing personality
His beautiful face

I honestly don't know how I'm still breathing after seeing him. But there's only one problem. One tiny little factor that's ruining my life.

He's my brother's best friend. You may be wondering why this is such a problem. Well, He Xinlong, my dear big brother, is the sweetest most evil brother I could ask for.

Not only is he caring but also super overprotective of me. For example:

On the first day of school he literally held my hand and dragged me to class then proceeded to tell everyone not to lay a hand on his 'precious little innocent sister'.

Honestly I still don't know how I managed to make friends after what he did. He treats me like a baby even though I'm 14 now, I mean he's 15 and only older than me by one year.

Anyway the point is that Yu Zeyu is the most beautiful creature I've ever seen but if I were to so much as look at him while my brother is around let's just say not everyone will make it out alive.

Someone knocking on my door causes me to stop day dreaming. "Come in!" And at that very moment my eyes are blessed to see the sight of Zeyu standing by my door.

"Hey Y/N" I stop marveling at his beautiful face and answer with, "H-hi Zeyu"

'Why did I just stutter. He probably thinks I'm an idiot now.' okay you just have to play it cool y/n.

"If you're looking for Xinlong he went out to by some things but he'll be back soon." he stepped into my room and looked around.

My heart was racing the entire time "At least he's not here for once." wait am I dreaming right now. "I can finally talk to you."

I don't know if this is reality or if I'm just blessed but I'm not complaining. "It's nice to officially talk to you."

He sat down on the edge of my bed and let me tell you now that I never felt so grateful in my life that for once I had a clean room.

"Yeah, it's... really nice." I said staring at his defined facial features. "If Xinlong wasn't so protective, maybe you'd be mine, princess." [tf that's so cringy🤢🤢]

Am I hearing things right now. Did THE Yu Zeyu just say those words. "W-what?"

He stood up and faced my direction making me look down. "I know you like me y/n,"

My cheeks flushed red causing me to squirm in my seat. Zeyu held my chin up forcing me to look into his mesmerizing brown eyes.

"I like you too but you know how Xinlong gets over his delicate little sister."

By now I'm sure he could see the blush on my face. "Well I guess we'll have to keep it a secret then won't we?." I was shocked at my own words.

Zeyu's eyes widened but he regained his composure and replied, "That's why I like you, princess."

He let go of my chin and made his way out but stopped and said "And don't let Xinlong find out otherwise our thing could be cut short"

He then walked out leaving me flustered. My poor little 14 year old heart can't take it.

This is so amazing. I've had the biggest crush on him since he started hanging out with my brother three years ago. If only my 11 year old self could see me now.

My phone got a notification and I opened it.

[New message from ???]

???:
Meet me Saturday 1pm at the café by xx~xxx~xx

-your prince

AaAAhhhhHHHHjeyfkwqlwjehejdn I can't my heart might explode.

You:
sure thing 😉

You:
Wait how did you get my number?!

My prince:
Stole it from Xinlong's phone a couple of days ago.

I can't believe I'm doing this. If Xinlong finds out about this I can kiss the rest of my life goodbye. Meh who cares anyway.

"He can't stop me from being happy." I said unsure of myself "Who can't stop you from being happy ?" at that very moment I saw the most horrifying thing ever.

"AAAhhhhhjjhhjsjhduduisjsdneyeudndyduwj" My dear older brother was standing in front of me trying to read what was on my phone.

At that moment I realized my conversation with Zeyu was still on the screen. I quickly turned it off and pretended like nothing was going on.

He gave me a 'what are you hiding' look . I just smiled trying to dismiss his suspicion. "Oh yeah I almost forgot to tell you, my friend is having dinner with us today so don't embarrass me."

I nod slowly. "And I also bought you some chocolate cake, it's in the fridge downstairs."

My eyes brighten at those simple words. "Have I ever told you how much I love you." He laughed and walked off to his room ware I caught a slight glimpse of Zeyu.

Wait Zeyu is the friend that's going to have dinner with us. My whole existence is starting to fade away. So many things are happening today and I feel like I might stab someone with a pencil.

{Time Skip} *insert Netflix ad*

The dreaded moment has arrived when I have to walk down the stairs and have dinner with my family and him. My dad is on a business trip right now so it will just be the five of us.

My mother, Xinlong, Our little sister and the love of my life. I take the last step and notice that the two boys haven't arrived yet. "Y/N go get me two cups"

"Not even a please mom" She rolled her eyes and I took that as my cue to leave before I got beaten to death.

Curse my short fourteen year old body. I was struggling to get the second cup when a hand reaches over me and takes it with ease. "Is my princess too short?" he said then chuckled.

"T-thanks." why do I keep stuttering."No problem love." Okay my heart can't handle this abuse anymore. He notices me blushing and walks away smiling.

My stupid heart won't stop beating so hard. I go back with the cups in my hand."Thank you Y/N you can sit down."

I sat across from Zeyu and might I just add he looked so good with wet hair. I honestly don't know how I'm still breathing.

He smirked at me. He always confuses me. One minute he has the cutest bunny smile ever and next thing you know this little boy is smirking.

And we're going on a date on saturday. Wait today is Thursday, I only have two days to prepare.

I'm going to die.

To be continued. . .

~~~

Why do I feel like this was way too mature ya know. But like I think my writing has improved by 0.001% and at least that's something.

Also I just realized all my imagines with the exception of group chats have over 1000 words. I feel like that's too much but then I won't have any plot if it's not long. I don't know.

But anyway bye~~

~~~