#18 Zeyu|| pt2

Title : My brother's bestfriend

Word Count : 1517

Okay I've decided to wear black jeans and a hoodie. I know it's not ideal for a first date but I don't know my mind keeps telling me I should but anyway.

I walked into the café and saw Zeyu sitting down by the corner. A couple of girls were eyeing him but luckily he was on his phone not paying attention to them.

I sat across from him and smiled when he noticed me."Did you wait long" he switched his phone off and smiled back replying with. "No, I just got here"

"So where do you plan on taking me today" He pretended to think about it "You'll have to find that out for yourself princess"

As usual I blushed at the nickname. "You should be grateful I even came, Xinlong really wasn't up for the idea of me being gone for more than 4 hours by myself."

Zeyu laughed "Really? So how did you get here."

"Well at first he said no but lord knows I wasn't going to actually listen so my friend lied to our mom that we were hanging out."

Oh my God I talk too much. " I'm glad you did that all for me princess"

I smiled at the nickname. "Zeyu why do you call me princess" He looked into my eyes and said,"Because you're my one and only, princess"

We haven't even been together for 10 minutes and I already feel like I'm going to die. Like seriously my tiny fourteen year old heart can't take all this torture.

{Magical Time Skip}

[Zeyu's P.O.V]

After the date

Didi Line🔥🔥🔥🔥😜😛😎🤩

MingShortie:
Zeyu ge how was your date

Zeyu:
WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT

Yangyang:
I may or may not have let it slip by mistake

Zeyu:
Please don't tell Xinlong, Mingrui

MingShortie:
Tell him what it's not like you're dating his sister.

Yangyang:
I hadn't told him that part yet.

Zeyu:
. . .

MingShortie:
Wait you're actually dating his sister.

Zeyu:
. . .

MingShortie:
Well I'll prepare your funeral now.

Yangyang:
I can help.

Zeyu:
You have to promise me you won't tell anyone.

Zeyu:
We literally just started dating.

MingShortie:
Awww he has feelings
I won't tell anyone promise.

Zeyu:
Thank you so much.

Yangyang added Zihobo and HandyAndy

MingShortie changed group name to operation: Never let Xinlong find out.

Zihobo:
Zeyu, I never thought you cared this little for your life

Zeyu:
You told them.