#4 XinLong||

Title : cheater

Word Count : 1102

I could clearly see him hugging a girl . . . really tall beautiful one. My heart broke when I saw them pull away from one another and smile happily at each other.

I felt my heart shatter into millions of pieces. It hurt so bad to see him with someone else. The way she stood so close to him, the way she pressed herself against him, the way she batted her eyes at him, the way she laughed with him. It made me angry and sad at the same time.

We've been together for so long and now I find out that he has someone else in his heart. Was he just playing with my feelings this whole time. I thought that he loved me but I was wrong.

I can see why he would cheat on me. She has pretty dark hair, long legs, a great body and pretty eyes. She's perfect the total opposite of me I'm just plain and average looking. I wish I had never seen them together and just continued loving him blindly.

The worst part is that I still love him even after what I found out. My eyes began to water and I failed to hold in the tears. I probably looked like a complete idiot standing in the middle of the park crying.

At that moment Xinlong turned to my direction with a smile on his face. He noticed me and his smile soon faded when he saw that I was crying. More tears streamed down my face and his eyes were filled with worry and concern. He was about to walk towards me but I ran. I just ran as fast as I could without looking back.

I didn't care where I was going I just wanted to leave before I made an even bigger fool out of myself. When I was now far away from the park to my luck I bumped into someone.

I stumbled back a little but soon regained my balance. I looked up to see some I know really well. "Hanyu?" I looked up at him. "Y/N!, sorry I didn't see where I was going, are you okay?" He looked at he and noticed the now dried up tears that tainted my face.

After I explained to him what had happened he comforted and helped me cheer up a lot. He has always been one of my closest friends. He took me home after a while.

*At Home*

Hanyu had just left and I was feeling a little bit better.It was now night time. I turned on my phone and was surprised to see

17 Missed calls from 'Longlong😻'

28 New messages from 'Longlong😻'

I was a little hesitant to read them but I did anyway

Longlong😻: Y/N Baby what happened why were you crying and why did you run away

Longlong😻: Baby Please pick up my calls

Longlong😻: I'm getting worried now Y/N

Longlong😻: I can't find you anywhere please just answer my calls I'm getting scared now

Longlong😻: Did I do something wrong?

Longlong😻: If I did then I promise I'll make it up to you just please I'm begging you answer my calls baby.

Longlong😻: Just tell me what I did Y/N I can't stand having you mad at me it's breaking my heart.

Before I could continue reading the rest of the messages my phone suddenly lit up. It was him. He was calling me. I was scared that if I confronted him he would break up with me and go be with her instead but it was too late, stupid little me had answered his call by mistake.

Xinlong: Y/N baby you finally answered

Me: Yeah

Xinlong: Where are you I've been looking for you ever since you left.

Me: At home. . .

Xinlong: Oh Y/N Why were you crying

Me: . . .

Xinlong: Please tell me I don't like it when you're angry at me

I hated how he was pretending that he didn't know

Me: Xinlong I think we should just break up.

Xinlong: What? Y/N why?

Xinlong: Please don't do this to me I love you so much I promise I can change for you if it means you won't leave me

I wasn't sure if I heard his voice crack or if it was my heart cracking

Me: Xinlong I know you've been cheating on me

Xinlong: What the hell?! I never cheated on you I only love you and you're the only person I will ever love no matter what!

Me: SToP lying I saw it with my own eyes. You were hugging that beautiful girl at the park.

Xinlong: She's one of my childhood friends who I hadn't seen in a really long time she means nothing to me.

Xinlong: You're the only one that matters to me Y/N.

My heart beat increased rapidly. It was the first time he had ever said such sweet things to me in our whole relationship

I heard the door bell ring and went to open it while still holding onto my phone.

When I opened it I got the shock of my life. I was greeted by Xinlong who looked out of breath. 'Did he run all the way here' My thoughts were cut short as I was quickly held in his embrace. He held me tightly and it felt so good.

I felt something wet on my shoulder. 'was he crying' It was the first time he had ever cried in front of me. It made me feel so bad because I knew that the reason why he was crying was because of my stupid jealousy.

"Please don't leave me Y/N." "I'm SO sorry I shouldn't have hugged her just please don't leave me." He cried silently on my shoulder. "I won't leave you I can't ever leave you."

He sniffled cutely before we slowly pulled away from each other. He looked me in my eyes. I brought my hands up to his cheeks and used my thumbs to wipe away the remaining tears on his face.

"You're the only one that matters to me in my life and can't bear to be without you" He said while starring deeply into my eyes making me blush a little. He mumbled something along the lines of 'cute' but I wasn't quite sure.

"I'm sorry for being so jealous and hurting you" I said apologetically. He just smiled at me reassuring me that it was okay. He gave me a peck on the cheek and we cuddled for the rest of the night and lived happily ever after.

The End

~~~

Soooooooooo I think that this was the best one so far but it was still really bad but it was the least worst one yet for now. And this book has actually been doing not too bad well its not doing good but it's better than I expected it to be so yeah that's great

Don't forget to vote and all that good stuff cause like I've mentioned before it could actually help me out you know.

Anyway bye~~

~~~