Chapter 1

((Y/N's POV))
I wake up to my cousin Lin calling me on my phone. I should've changed the annoying ringtone...

----Call----

Lin- Heyyyy cuzzzz!!

Y/N- What do you want?

Lin- Wanna come over? Im inviting my friends from Hamilton over

Y/N- ya ok what time???

Lin- 3:00 in the afternoon

Y/N- ok ok just let me go back to sleep now

Lin- k Byers

----End Call----
"..."
Omygod
My cousin Lin-Manuel Miranda just invited me to see the Hamilton cast?!
I sHOulD ChaNGe😀

"OmygodMy cousin Lin-Manuel Miranda just invited me to see the Hamilton cast?!I sHOulD ChaNGe😀

**Or anything you want this is just what I would pick**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3:10 at Lins house

((3rd person POV))

"Hey Lin!" I said as you stepped in his house. "Hi!" Said Lin. " My friends are in the living room watching Disney movies." You make your way to the living room and find the Hamilsquad sitting on the floor watching Lion King.

"Hi" You said, tryin to get their attention. Everyone turns to you. You see eight people.

"Hi there!" A girl with brown wavy hair said. "You must be Lin's cousin. Im Phillipa but you can call me Pipa" You recognize her as Elizabeth Schuyler!

"Hello! Im Christopher! Good to meet you!" A man that you recognized as George Washington shakes your hand

"Hi! You can call me Oak!"A man with dark skin said. You immediately see him as Hercules Mulligan or James Madison!

"Nice too meet you!"You said as you sat down next to a cute guy with freckles. He had long curly hair.You alread know he plays John Laurens and Phillip Hamilton from the musical. He greets you warmly. "You're Y/N right?"

"Yep!" You reply. "Well welcome to the group! Im Anthony" He confirms while the two of u shake hands. You see that he is turning pink.

"I ship it." You look up to see Lin smirking at you and Anthony. "Lin I swear I will slap that smirk of yo face" Anthony glares at your cousin. "Chill!" He says throwing his hands up in the air in defeat.

The rest of the squad introduce themselves and you recognize them from the live musical. You continue to watch the movie with them.

You fall asleep through half of the movie.😴😴

((Anthony POV))

She looks like a sleeping angel...I thought...OMG I want to hug her so bad...😍😍😍
"Anthony~~" Daveed said,smiling. "Are you staring at Y/N???"
"Whatever" I said with my face as red as a tomato.
"OoOooOOoOh! Anthony has a crush on Lin's cousin!!" Renee cooed.
"Say wut now?"Lin asked confused.

Anthony likes Y/N!" Jasmine shouted. "I DO NOT!!" I shot back, stupidly waking up Y/N. "Ah!" She screamed. " W-what happened?"

"You see ,Y/N , Anthony here ha-" I covered Lin's mouth so he could shut up. I giggled nervously.

He started singing 'Helpless' through my hand to tease me. He's a good friend but he's annoying. Really Annoying!

((Enjoy this video by mushie roomie))

"Um....ok?" Y/N said.

((Y/N's POV))

I woke up to someone yelling, "I DO NOT!!!"
I asked whut was happening. And Lin started to explain but Anthony covered his mouth and stopped him.

Strange.

"Um....ok?" I said."Hahahaha! Hilarious!" Jonathan laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys I gotta go it's getting dark!" I said as I walked to the door.
"Ok bye!" Anthony yelled before I closed the door.
Well that was weird...I thought.

Authors note:
I just realized that this chapter is short...

Meh... I think my laziness is getting to me again