-sigh-

...

Hello, reader. I have only three...no, four- I mean, FIVE! I have only five things to tell ya.

First of all, this book may not be continued and I may or may not delete it in the immediate future. I'm making two cringey stories: a BTS x reader and a story with my OC in it. The OC story pretty original and the BTS x reader, my friend who doesn't have Wattpad is helping me. Shoutouts to Charmaine, the first girl I influenced into falling into the KPOP hole! I'm proud of myself TBH.

Second of all, I'm heckin bored right now and I plan to stay awake until 12:00 am again, so if you can, could you request some good books I have yet to like.

Third, I re-read every single word in this book, AND I AM DYING OF CRINGEYNESS! I screamed into a pillow right after the next chapter......I'm glad you guys liked it tho😅. Thanks for all the votes and comments by the way!

Fourth, I am so disappointed in myself. I have left the KPOP hole for almost a month now, and Charm keeps on asking me if I already saw the new sh*t goin on.

Fifth, kate_garsha, JunVin is gonna be updated very, VERY slowly, since I always have something to take care of EVERYTIME I open my tab. The stories, the edits, the BTS, and of course laziness hits me directly like a b!tch slap, and I am always present on YouTube for no exact reason. Anyways, I FORGOT ALL THE IDEAS WE MADE WHEN WE WERE AT THE HELL HOLE WE CALL(ED) SCHOOL, SEND HELP. Oh, and take care of your new puppies. They might be good therapy dogs.