Chapter 6

One hour has passed, and we were ready to go on that hell of a ride. We sat near the front and here was the seating arrangement (left to right): Jon, Me, Anthony, Lin.

As the ride began to climb, Anthony held on to me for safety. I blushed at this. The dragoncoaster began to reach the highest part of the track. It slowed down then began descending down really, really fast!!!!!! Anthony and Lin screamed as loud as they can as Jonathan just laughed with wide eyes. I guess he's scared too! I giggled at the sight of Anthony's scared face.

"AAAAAAAAH!!!! H-HELP MEEEE!!!!" He shouted as he gripped into my sleeve. "It's ok, Anthony! It's not THAT scary!" I said, trying to comfort him. The ride went up and down and finally came to a stop. Anthony unfastened his seatbelt and ran out of the ride. Lin came out holding his head and looking dizzy. Me and Jon, on the other hand, were just fine and laughing as we got of the Dragoncoaster.

"Hahaha! That was fun!!!" Jonathan squealed like a little girl. "Can we try the horror train next?"

"Sure! If you're up for it.." I muttered as we made our way through the crowd. "Exsqueeze me, but I, King Jonathan the third, is never afraid of a silly little horror train!"he put his hand on his chest and the other on his forehead. I chuckled and slapped his arm playfully.

Anthony beside me, and I noticed he was still shaking from the previous situation. So, I intertwined my hand to his and waited for his reaction. His face turned red as I kindly smiled at him.

~~~~time skip~~~~

I decided I would pay for the entrance to the horror train this time. And once Lin found out where we were heading, he immediately turned as white as a cloud.

"What is it Lin?? Scared? And I thought you were a man..."I said as Lin tried to defend himself.

"N-no! No! I'm not scared! I can go ride that....train! I-im serious!" He said waving his hands at me.

Pfft. If he's not scared then I'll seat him in the front row.😈

~in the train~

I sat down beside Jonathan and waited for Lin's reaction. I counted how many seconds it took for him stop screaming.

"Y/N IM NOT JOKING LET ME OUT OF THIS THING!! I DONT WANNA COMEE!!!" He shouted as he tried to remove the seat belt on him. I laughed as I ruffled his hair.

"Relax, you won't die......for now."I muttered as he screamed in horror. "Lol this is worth videoing"Anthony confirmed as he held up his phone.

(Me: that's video+ing

Reader: ...isn't it 'filming'-

Me:oh shush I don't know my words so SSSSHHHH).

Once the ride started to move, Lin finally shut up. He just covered his eyes with his hands and curled up into a ball on his seat.

The first one to come up was a zombie. As soon as Lin saw it, he screamed and hid his face behind Anthony.

"Bruh, you're litterally older than me, how are you scared?"I chuckled as Anthony snickered.

After the ride, it was already about 10:00 pm,so we all went home.

And of course, Anthony wanted to escort me, again. And of course,  Lin wouldn't allow him to do so.

"C'mon, Lin he's not gonna end up f*cking me...'' I pleaded as Lin just sighed.

"Only if you not tell Vanessa I got drunk.." He said, arms crossed.

"Deal~"I confirmed as Anthony took my hand.

Once we got home, i wouldn't let go of his arm, so we just ended up watching "Mary Poppins Returns" together. It was my first time watching it. We both laughed as we watched Lin sing throughout the movie. It was hilarious. I kinda expected him to have wings or horns in the movie, but all he wore was a stupid hat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y'know this is shorter than than the other chapters since Author~Chan is getting lazy again. =3