Chapter 10

(hiya guys! So..in still here in Dubai and it's GREAT! Obviously. That pic up there was taken on the plane ride TO Dubai and our plane ride was so FANCY! The tray tables were 2 times the size of the normal ones and the seats were fluffier and larger! Oh and I also got a temporary ink tattoo from our dessert safari. I would show you but its a little faded...

Reader:what are you talking abou-

Reader:......you said "little"....

Me: :)

Sh*t I have baby hands. Okay on with the story)

((Y/N POV))

I rushed to the hospital to find out that my grandmother had a bad case of Asthma and has been in the hospital for three days so far, and that, due to her old age, there's a chance that she won't  make it. A nurse also told me that my brother arrived only yesterday night.

Devastated, I jogged my way to my Grandma's room, which was 39A(when MY grandma was sick, this was her room number). I burst through the peach - colored door to see my brother slumped over a chair, snoring, and Grandma eating breakfast.

"Good morning, grandma! How are you feeling?" I greeted her cheerfully, despite the situation.

"Y/N my child! Good Morning to you too! And I'm feeling fine."She replied with a tired face. "How are YOU?"

She coughed a few times but I guess the author was too tired to put it there---(HEY I thought I just fixed the wall)WELL Author~Chan, you just wasted 2 tons of non-existent concrete on your time!(well shi-)

I stared at her with sympathy as we chatted about shtuff. We talked until I had to go home in the afternoon. I grabbed my hoodie and started to jog my way to my house. As I passed the park, I spotted Anthony sitting on a bench staring blankly at his phone, his back turned away from me. I decided to scare him from behind for fun. I creeped up from behind the bench and rested my chin on it, not looking at Anthony.

He was so absorbed in his phone that he didn't even notice I was there. ".....HEY ANTHONY!" I shouted as he screamed and fell off the bench, his face as white as snow. I laughed histerically as he rubbed his head and recognized me. He widened his eyes as the color pink dusted his freckled cheeks. I found it cute so I blushed a little and chuckled. "Heh. Sorry Anthony..."I mumbled, helping him up.

"Y-Y/N! Hi! U-u-um.... what're you doing here?" He asked, completely dumbfounded. "Just passing by! I came from the hospital. My grandmother...." I trailed off as my eyes brimmed with tears a bit. My eyes darkened as Anthony raised a brow.

"Y/N? A-are you...ok?"I didn't answer until a few seconds."yeah..I'm f-fine...it's just that my grandmother is sick of Asthma and...well..I'm worried for her....." I didn't look up nor did I move. Anthony talked first. "Hmm..how about both of us go visit her tomorrow if that would make you feel better?"

"Okay......that would be nice...."(:3)I muttered as I wrapped my arms around him. I could feel him blush and when we pulled away, our faces were only inches apart. Both our faces turned red as we realized our noses we're almost touching. I felt the urge to kiss him..but...choosing the better option, I took a step backwards.

DANGIT Y/N! That could've been your chance to love!

But after a brainstorm that lasted 0.3 seconds I thought over it.

No. He probably doesn't like you at all. Get a grip!

I went home with a bundle of thoughts. I sighed and layed on my back on my bed. After playing ' staring contest ' with the ceiling(and winning eventually), you finally came to your senses.

But..what if he does...like me? That would be crazy! But....do I like him?

I sat straight up screamed into a pillow. As soon as I calmed down, one question reamained stuck in my mind as if it was standing on super glue.

What is this feeling....?

(Bonus! Staring contest with Mr. Ceiling!)

"You won't win CEILING! I will!" I screamed as I widened my eyes at the Ceiling. I was feeling more competitive now that I'm playing against a master-- wait! No he's not a master!

"NU-UH! I AINT CLOSING MY EYES!!!!" I yelled. "I-IM NOT-" A whiff of air blowed and I blinked."NO! THATS NOT FAIR!!! THE WIND CHEATED!!!! ARGGGHHH!!"

I stood up and said in a manly voice, "And the winner is...Y/n!!"
"HA! TOLD YOU ID WIN!!" I yelled in victory. "HAHAAHAHAHAA" I laughed an evil-like laugh.