Chapter 5

As soon as I woke up, a text from Anthony popped on my phone. Hmm. It's 9:43 am... I overslept. Two minutes later, another longer text popped up. I read the first two messages and almost fell from my bed...

--------------------texts-----------------

Anthony: I love you Y/N~ ur so cute~~

Anthony:NO NO NO NO! THAT WASNT ME!! I LEFT MY PHONE WITH LIN WHILE I WENT TO THE BATHROOM!! BUT ITS NOT THAT I DONT LOVE YOU! BECAUSE I DONT! I MEAN!!

Y/N:Hahahaha! Ok I think you need some rest Anth. 😉So.. where are ya?

Anthony:Starbucks a-and im telling y-y-you that wasn't m-me...

Y/N: ye I know I believe u!

Anthony: Oh. Okay! See you at McDonalds! Lin wanted to come btw that's why he's here. We just needed coffee...

Y/N: sure let him come! We'll have fun!!! And after McDonalds, let's go to the amusement park

Anthony: K see ya then!

------------------end texts-------------

I put down my phone and started getting ready.

((ANTHONY POV))

Well, so much for "just me and you"...- sigh -

I put down my phone and glared at Lin who was whistling while scrolling down his Facebook like nothing happened. Since he was coming, I made sure to watch my back. What if he happens to ruin my chances with Y/N? Well, she is his cousin...so....

Yeah.

Well if I asked Jon to come with us I'll get some payback on Lin.😈

I excused myself to the bathroom again and called him immediately. Once he answered I made sure he was gonna come...

----------------call-------------------

Jonathan: Hey Anthony wassup

Anthony: Wanna come with us to the amusement park? Me and Lin are coming with Y/N!

Jonathan: uh....I don't know...I mean I was planning on just staying here in my house and watch Mean Girls...

Anthony: come on! We are meeting at McDonalds! Say what, I'll get you french fries there if you come.

Jonathan: umm.....OK! Free food is always the best food!

Anthony: ye ye bye!

------------------end call-------------

Perfect.

((Y/N POV))

I walked down the street to McDonalds. As I started to open the front door of the restaurant, I saw a familliar face a few feet behind me.

"Hey Jon!" I exclaimed as he grinned and waved at me. "What're you doing here?"

"Oh Anthony invited me here!" He replied as we walked in together. "Hey, so did I!" I stated.

We moved our heads from left to right until we saw Anthony and Lin sitting at a table with playing Rock, Paper, Scissors. There was a take out fries on the table and a plate of nuggets.

"Ha! I won! I get the nuggets!" Lin squealed in victory as they held up their hands. Lin had paper and Anthony had rock. I laughed with Jon as we made our way to them. As we got to their table, Anthony was banging his head on the table.

"Hey Anth! Hey Lin!" I said as Anthony looked up and blushed profusely. I grabbed a chair and sat down beside him. Jon did the same but sat beside Lin. To be honest, I ship them. Grofflin...that's their ship name. But...Lin's married. Eh whatever Vanessa knows how many times they kissed anyways.

~~~~time skip~~~~

We arrived at the amusement park and OMG THERE'S A DRAGON-COASTER!!!

We should ride it! I tugged on Anthony's sleeve and pointed at the enormous rollercoaster. He nodded and the four of us made our way to the ticket booth. As Lin was paying the entrance, I saw that Anthony went to buy some food. He bought some cotton candy- 3 to be precise. He handed one stick of the candy to me and handed another to Lin and Jon. He said that they should share. He took the last one for himself.

Ha! I bet Anthony ships them too! Lin glared at him as he began nibbling at the cotton candy. Jonathan just stood there holding the stick with Lin. He bit a pea size from the food and gave it to Lin. I laughed as we waited for the line to die down.

We still had to wait one hour to ride the roller coaster, so we entertained ourselves by playing some games.