Chapter 3

((Anthony POV))

Last night was amazing....

*Flashback*

"I won!" I said, grinning at my score.
I was playing the game where you pull a lever and a little arronw points at a number of tickets.

I just scored a jackpot! 1000 tickets! That's enough to buy 3 teddy bears and alot of candy at the arcade store!
I decided to buy Y/N a teddy bear and for me a Hamilton pillow that they had on a shelf.

I got all the tickets in my hands and bought the stuff I needed.
I akwardly handed the F/C teddy bear to Y/N.
"Aww thanks Anthony!" She hugged me and I felt my face grow hot.

I hugged back and looked at my remaining tickets. I had enough to buy a keychain with a little piece of paper docktaped on it where you can add your name on with a marker.

I bought one keychain and scribbled on "Y/N" it really fast.
I didn't want Y/N to see it.....

*End Flashback*

Now I am holding a very dear memo of Y/N in my hand while lying on my bed. I hope she liked having that bear....

I drifted off to sleep dreaming of  Y/N  becoming my girlfriend. I can't wait till that will happen....

~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~
(Cause I can)

I woke up remembering that I left my stuffed turtle at Lin's.

I was gonna go to Lins, but I also suddenly remembered I had to go with (insert random name), my sister, to her new school today, as my mom requested.

Mom said that she needed a friend since she is just new. I got ready and put on some comfortable clothes. A hoodie, A Laurens shirt, and Jeans.

I went downstairs to see (random name) fixing up her bag and sprinkling glitter on the front.

"If anyone would flirt with you, I'll punch them, k?" I said with a smirk on my face.
"Ha! Like anyone would like me!" She shot back, grinning from ear to ear(not litterally, common sense).

We both strolled to her highschool, talking about musicals and stuff like dat. (Random name) is in Grade 7, which was kinda the time when students get all flirty and stuff(According to authors brother, who is in highschool). She had only been Grade 7 for a week now at Golden Bell Highschool!

Once we arrived, some guy who looked strong went over to us and started flirting with mah sis. Yep. I knew it. (Random name) seemed pretty uncomfortable. And, being the overprotective big brother I am,  I politely said, "Piss off. She's my sister. Go look for another girl to hit on." I crossed my arms and got in front of (Random name).

He stared at me and finally spoke up seconds later.

"Do you even know who I am?" He said glaring at me with angry eyes. He was probably Spencer Gilvan, the guy little sis kept talking about. She said alot about him flirting with her multiple times. Even tho she was there for only a week! Seriously, this guy needs help.

"Yes I know who u are." I responded firmly. "You're an asshole who's hitting on my sister." I tried to hide a chuckle after I said that. (Random name) giggled behind me and Spencer attempted to punch me, but i dodged him and he missed.

I picked him up an inch from the ground from his collar. "Don't toucha mah sis" I blurted out at him. He nodded and I let him go. I grabbed random name's arm and led her in the school.

I walked with Random name through the crowded hallways, receiving some whispers from students

"Who is he?"

"I think he starrs in Hamilton"

"He litterally just beat up Spencer"

"I think his name is Anthony Ramos"

"The celebrity?!"

"And the nerd is his sister? Woah"

This continued until the school bell rang. All students gathered in rooms with class names. (Random name) rushed in front of a door with a word printed on a piece of paper taped to the door. It said, History Class.

"Bye bro! See ya later!" (Random name) called as she went in the room.

Seriously do they even put air fresheners here? I gotta get out of there before I smell like a mop. I was walking through the hallways filled with only a few students, when I saw a face that I recognized well.

"Hey Y/N!" I greeted Y/N, who was putting away some books in her locker.

"O-oh! Hey Anthony! How are you?" She said with a confused/surprised face. It was cute, actually!

"Good! My sister schools here!" I said with a cheerful voice.

"I saw your little battle with Spencer! You really beat the strongest jock at Golden Bell Highschool!"She said, her eyes sparkling.

"Shall I walk u to class?" I asked, giving her my hand. She nodded and took my hand. I walked her to her next class and we said our good byes....

I sighed as she stepped in the room with the words, Biology. I guess that was her next class.

I went home and laid on my bed, thinking about how Y/N and I held hands...👫 Man,I am crazy for that girl!💗💗💗💗