Chapter 9

((Anthony POV))

(A/N- this is before you started singing in the empty theater BTW)

After I finished changing into my John Laurens costume, I decided to go check out how many people arrived at the Theater. Once I got to the seats, I realized no one showed up yet......OH WAIT YEAH- we were early that's why! Heh. Stupid Anthony. As I started to walk backstage, I heard someone singing. Yeah, that's right- singing. I thought no one was here yet. I faced towards the opposite direction of where I am to see Y/N singing while tapping her fingers to the beat.

"I'm a mess, I'm a loser, I'm a hater, I'm a user! I'm a mess, for your love it ain't new~~! I'm obsessed, I'm embarrassed, I don't trust no one around us, I'm a mess, for your love. It ain't new~~!!"She sang, totally lost in her song. It was "I'm a mess" she was singing. She's a really good singer, I'll give her that.

As soon as she finished her song by going up the stage, I clapped as she turned to face me.

I felt my face heat up as she blushed along with me. Sh*t! I must have made her uncomfortable! We stared at each other for a few seconds until I complimented her singing.

"You're good at singing N/N. If I were you, I'd go try out for America's Got Talent! And win!" Oh, you should've seen her face after that. She blushed and thanked me as we walked backstage.

"OOH I TOTALLY SHIP IT!!!" I heard Oak suddenly shout. Beside him was Daveed, laughing. I blushed as Y/N said-

"Don't you guys have something something else better to do than spy on us both?"

The two giggled and left us alone. I blushed and chuckled.

~~~~time skip~~~~
The show went great, with so many people watching. After the show, I went to change in my dressing room when I heard the door opening as I removed my top. Thinking it was Lin coming in with some good news, I just let the person get in. Turns out it was...Y/N. She stared at my shirtless body and blushed. I stared at her with wide eyes as she screamed.

"SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY"she exclaimed as I blushed along with her.

Y/N rushed to the door and went out to wait for me. Once I finished changing I went out and saw Y/N blushing madly at me. God, why the hell is she so cute?!

"Eheh....sorry about a while ago..." She muttered. I nodded my head and walked over to the rope that held the red curtains up and lowered the main curtains."let's go!"I said as I led her to the entrance of the Theater.

"Bye bye Anthony!" She waved at me as she started to walk away. I stared at her back until she turned a corner. I smiled and went back inside.

((Y/N POV))

Just as I unlocked the door to my house, I got a call from my brother, B/N(brother's name). He said I had to come to the hospital first thing tomorrow. His tone was a bit aggravated and he sounded like he was exhausted. This worried me. I wonder who was in the Hospital?Hey, author could you maybe spoil-(HEY THERE IS A NO 4TH WALL BREAKING POLICY HERE! UGH. NOW IM THE ONE WHO HAS TO FIX IT...With....tape I guess?) Oh, Author~Chan...you be so stupid sometimes..(I AM STUPID AND I KNOW IT SO SHUT UP Y/N)uhm..dude you're the one making me talk. You ARE the Author.(-_-)

~~~~~
Aaaaand here's one more chapter before I depart for the airport. Goodbye