Chapter 11

(beautiful ad I see up there)

((Y/N POV))

I guess he does like me?? NO. I'm lazy why would he like me. Can't keep your hopes up. Butttttt he's cute. NO NO NO!! Don't think that just yet. You don't even talk that much after you locked yourself in your room because it's lazy day for ya. Oh wait, I locked myself in with only my phone and earphones. AMAZING!!

(Stab me with a knife because people are gonna be saying, "how the heck do you lock yourself in your own room?!" , Well you called it that because you locked the door and just didn't wanna do anything about it.)

((Narrator))-new character POV!! Look, I had this idea okay??!!-

It was then that you realized, you'd locked yourself in your room with your earphones and phone for, not 3 days, NOT 5 DAYS, BUT-

2 hours! Thinking about Anthony and you accidentally locked the door and now you regret it because you are craving Oreos~

lol you thought you've been stuck there for a week? WELL THINK AGAIN!! THE NARRATOR(which is me) ALREADY TOLD YOU IF YOU HAVENT NOTICED!! NOW BACK TO YOUR POV!

((Y/N POV))

Thank you narrator. Oh wait....did I just break the fourth wall? NAHH YOURE READING IN A PHONE THERE ARE NO WALLS! or are there..?

No no no no let's stick to the script. *Ahem*

I tried to go to sleep but then I heard a knocking at the door and a knob being twisted. Sure, I may have been creeped out, but, was too lazy to care. I turned to the door but was too lazy to get it, so I left it alone. Footsteps went farther until I couldn't hear anymore. 3 minutes later, there was a knock at my window. I hid under the blankets praying it wasn't my mom getting mad at me for going near boys that aren't Lin.

That's why when you think it's your mom, PRAY! (JK that was a joke....but unless you find out your mom is holding a flip-flop)

Then, my window slid up and I widened my eyes. Goddamnit you locked the door but not the window?! Jeez Anthony wouldn't like someone like you after al-

"Y-Y/N? You okay? It's past 1:00 and you haven't eaten anything for lunch yet?" I know that voice.

Anthony Ramos.

I pulled off the blankets and stared at Anthony. "........heeeyyy Anthony.....WAIT WERE YOU STALKING ME?! AND BREAKING INTO MY HOUSE!?" I grabbed a pillow and hit him on his head with it.

"NO NO NO YOUR DOOR WAS LOCKED I WAS JUST WORRIED DONT HURT ME!!" He yelled back and put his hands up in defense. "Fine I'll let it slide ya dork." I patted his head and unlocked and opened my front door. "Now get out. And bring me an Oreo ice cream sandwich while you're at it" I pushed him outside and closed the door. I heard him sigh, then speak again. "Are you sure your okay? I was here about an hour ago and I heard you yelling and laughing to yourself. And, I know your phone is dead."

I blushed out of embarrasment. I mean, I won to the ceiling..

"Y-you heard NOTHING!! I was probably just... TALKING IN MY SLEEP YEAH!" I chuckled nervously opened the door. Anthony was standing there crossing his arms.

"Pssh, your so cute."

~~~~~
Sorry for the long update, iknow it's still summer, and I have lots of time, but I'm trying to get five chapters finished at a time, and just decided to put the first chapter I finish.😁