Chapter 7

(I'm at school writing this at lunch and my class mates are on the floor watching a funny video)

(Now on to the storyyy)

((Anthony POV))

I woke up on an unfamiliar couch. I was holding something...or SOMEONE.

I turned over to see Y/N cuddling into my chest while holding my arm. I turned red and mentally panicked. My freaking crush is cuddling with ME. Although, the more i think about it, i AM irresistible;)

Y/N groaned as she let go of my arm, still asleep. I blushed and got up. "Mary Poppins Returns was playing non-stop (mannn, the man is NONSTOP- sorry)on the TV. Must've left it on last night. I stared at Y/N and admired every detail on her face. Her e/c eyes, her h/l, h/c hair...

Holey sh*t she's waking up

I looked at her as she opened her eyes and yawned. I didn't even know how long I was staring at her.

"Like something you see?"Y/N said as she smirked. I quickly looked away in embarrassment. She giggled and got up to make pancakes.

~~~~time skip~~~~

After washing up, we decided to go get some ice cream and go to a bookstore, since she loves books(if you don't, then why the hell are you on Wattpad)

Once she got into the store, she practically ran to the F/B(favorite book) Books aisle. She started picking 3 books and going up to the cashier.

As she grabbed the dollars out of her wallet, I put my hand on hers.

"Hey, let me pay. I refuse to let a woman pay."I said as I smiled at her.

"Please just let me pay.."She reassured as she swatted my hand away.

"Come on...."

"No I'll do it."

"Just let me"

"Anthony No"

"Anthony yes"

"Ugh no"

"Ok then, you ain't getting free books"

"...-sigh-....fine!"

I handed the dollars to the cashier as she held the books in her arms. I smirked and winked at her. She was a blushing mess after that.

"Baka..."I heard her mutter under her breath.

We walked through the park as she clinged her arm around mine so she could read while walking(fun fact:I do this every time I have a book with me at the mall) We sat down on a bench and just sat in normal silence. Not the akward kind, but the UN-akward kind. The only sound I could hear was the pages of her book. I stared at her as she skimmed the pages of her book. Somehow, I kinda felt tempted to kiss her....WAIT NO I-

"Hey Anth, you okay?"she asked as I looked at her, startled.

"Y-yeah...good.."I concluded as she nodded and went back to her book. "Hey, Y/N...i-"I got interrupted by...Renee?

"Anthony!! I finally found you!! And Y/N!"She greeted as she wiggled her eyebrows at me. I blushed as Y/N said hi.

"Soo...are you guys a couple yet?? I will gladly be the maid of honor for your wed-"Renee cooed.

"No, Renee, we ain't a couple, and is that all you were gonna say?"Y/N said as she glared daggers at Renee.

Renee laughed and said we gotta go to Richard Rogers Theater for our show. We arrived in 5 minutes and started getting ready. Y/N on the other hand, was busy making a tour for herself around the stage.

~~~~~~~~~
Oof im tired it's litterally 10pm and I'm so tired..but...

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEEEEEAAAAAKKKK!!!*types really fast*