Chapter 4

((Y/N POV))

Me and Anthony held hands while going to my next class... He was so sweet. I saw that he was kinda blushing.

As I went in my class, I realized I wasn't late. A wave of relief hit me. I sat in my seat just as our teacher came in with quiz results.

He handed out the paperwork and I saw my score...

"..."

I suddenly screamed at my teacher, "I STUDIED HARD FOR THIS QUIZ AND ALL YOU GIVE ME IS A 4/20?! WHY DONT YOU TRY STUDYING UNTIL 1:00 AM YOU LITTLE - !!!"

But I only said it in my head so no one heard it except for me. Well at least I got an A in Drama Class! Yayyyyyyyyyy!😄😄😄

After class, I walked home and texted Lin. I forgot that my favorite headband was left there! That's an example of how stupid I am!😑

--------------------texts----------------------

Y/N: Hey there Lin! I forgot my favorite headband there

Lin: is it this F/C one with a star? I found it on the couch

Y/N: yeah and please don't break it! Or else😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠💢💢💢

Lin:Or else wut?

Y/N: I'll tell Vanessa you got drunk last night😏

Lin: ok ok! I wont break it jeez😲

Y/N: thank you binch😂😂😂

------------------end of texts-------------
I put down my phone and decided to go to Lin's tomorrow.

I changed to house clothes and got to my after-school nap which is part of my daily routine. Soooooo......tired......

And that's how I fell asleep....

~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~

I yawned and since it's holiday today, it's mah lucky day! I got up from mAh bed and changed to some random shtuff...

I walked to Lin's house due to my severe case of laziness of getting my bike.

Just when I was two houses away, I spotted someone I knew well standing outside Lins house, pressing the doorbell.

"Hey Anthony!" I shouted at him, waving my hand in the air.

"H-hi! Y/N! What are you doing here?"He stuttered,waving back.

"Forgot my fave headband! You?"I asked him.

"Left behind my poor turtle plushie" he replied with his cheerful voice.

"Aww haha!" I gushed as Lin opened the door.

"Hey Y/N! Hey Ant! Here's your stuff. Btw, Y/N. Emerly almost cracked your headband." Lin exclaimed as he handed my precious object. As Anthony got his plushie, he hugged it, kissed it and blushed. Awwww so cute! I giggled as he thanked Lin.

Anthony insisted on walking me home. So, he came with me. He also asked who was Emerly(it's the name of a friend I met at Cagayan De Oro, Phillipines) and I said she was my neice who was probably staying at Lin's. Once we got there, we said our goodbyes.

"Thanks Anthony. You can go now!" I said as I kissed his cheek. I pulled away and saw him with a crimson red face. I giggled at this sight.

"Look, I would like to do this again, just you and me! So....are you free tommorow?" He asked me as he scratched the back of his neck. I blushed as he stared at me with longing eyes.

"Well, im free at 2:00 in the afternoon!"

"Great! See you at McDonalds at....2:30?"

"Of course! See you there..." I giggled as I waved at him and closed the door to my house. Can't wait til tomorrow.