Six

"Mama" He said sitting on the big bed. His mom was with a weak look, she smiled a little.

"Hey honey, how are you?" She asked as her son looked at her.

"Don't worry about me, dad is taking good care of me, how are you, why did they hurt you?"

"It hurts a lot, actually, but we have the best doctors so soon I will be fine to take care of my babyboy."

"Moom..."

"What? I am not allowed to give you a nickname?"

"Of course you are, it's just... Forget it, doesn't matter."

"Oh no no, Youngjae, now you will have to tell me what happened, you see I'm okay but you still sad as hell, who hurt you, honey?"

"Mom seriously..."

"Tell me, you have 5 seconds to start talking." She said and he huffed.

"I had an argument."

"With?"

"Park Jinyoung." she chuckled.

"Why?"

"Because I don't understand why he is always so worried about me! He is always around and take care of me like...likes if I am his. I told him something bad about me and he got all angry and he even cried!"

"You made him cry? Choi Youngjae!" she said and winced a little because of the pain. "What did you told him?"

"I..."

"Five..."

"Itoldhimthatishouldbedead!" He said fast and in one shot, his mother widened her eyes and got teary.

"Don't you dare to say something like that again!" She said trying to get up, Youngjae eyes widened and he tried to stop her, but he was not capable of.

"IF YOU DIE I WILL KILL MYSELF!" She yelled getting the attention of the king who was waiting outside, he got worried and opened the door stepping in the room.

"Darling what are you doing!? Stop moving!" Minho said running to his bed and getting Sunmi laid again.

"IT'S YOUR SON! HE IS ROAMING AROUND AND TALKING SHIT!" She yelled again with tears rolling her cheeks, Youngjae stepped back with heavy breathing.

"What did he said?"

"AFTER ALL THAT I PASSED TO GIVE HIM BIRTH, HE IS SAYING THAT HE SHOULD BE DEAD, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, MINHO, WHY HE HATES ME THAT MUCH?"

"Mama I don't hate you!" He stated, soon Minho was looking a little bit defeated at him.

"He doesn't hate you, love, he is just confused right now, don't worry, okay?" He said still staring at his son, the couple was feeling a little betrayed.

"I think is better you go to your bedroom and think about what you did to your mother who almost died today, who gave everything up to keep you safe, who did her best and beyond to you grow up a good person, a intelligent and responsible person, think about this, Youngjae, now go, I will stay here with her." Minho was a little bit aggressively, but he had a reason! They gave everything of them to keep him safe and alive and now he wanted to throw the effort out of the window.
Youngjae ran out of the bedroom and still running he looked for Mark.

"Mark!" The so called Mark jumped a little because of the sudden shout.

"Hey Youngjae, what do you want?"

"Let's go out"

"What? We can't."

"Yes we can and we will, you are good in this outfit, let's just go."