Fifty Six

"Maaaark! Your cellphone is ringing!" Youngjae yelled but didn't received any answer. He shrugged and picked it up.

'Mark you will not believe it! Gyeomie just participated in a dance thing and guess what... HE WON THE FIRST  PLACE!!! I am so proud of him, seriously, this boy has so much talent.' Youngjae was shocked, it's been a while since he hadn't heard Jinyoung's voice. 'He's sleeping right now so I thought that we could talk a little bit about how's everything going, how is your baby? And Jackson? And what about auntie and uncle?'
'J-Jinyoung?' He stuttered and Jinyoung stopped what he was doing and his eyes widened.
'Youngjae?' He mumbled feeling strange suddenly.
'Jinyoung, why are you running away from me?! You keep ignoring me since you went away!'
'I-I need to go-'
'No you don't! Please stop! This situation isn't good!'
'Isn't good? For whom? For you?' He sarcastically spoke throwing himself in his couch and staring at the ceiling.
'Jiny, listen, you just stopped giving us any notice about you, mom is so sad, dad is almost getting crazy and Mark and the baby needs you, Jackson also do, you know him!'
'And you?'
'W-what?'
'You don't need me?'
'I do...'
'You don't seem sure of it.'
'You know that I need you! Why are you talking like this?!'
'I'm building something big with Yugyeom, Prince, and I don't want to end everything all of sudden.'
'B-but I'm not asking you to break up with him... why would you do this?'
'You know why.'
'No I don't!'
'Because I still fucking love you! Because you still are the fucking love of my life! That's why I can't go back to Korea!!!'
'Jiny...' He sobbed and cupped his mouth.
'Don't...'
'Jiny please-'
'Do you need something, prince? Did something happened? If not then good night...'
'I do need something!'
'And what is it?'
'You!' Jinyoung closed his eyes and sighed.
'Stop making this harder than it already is!! Live your life, Choi! Forget me! For goodness sake just forget my existence!' He harshly said and Youngjae sat on the floor letting all the tears come out, he was trying to speak and not to sob but it was practically impossible so he stood there, crying, and Jinyoung stood there, listening while his heart was hurting.
'I'm so sorry for everything, Jinyoung-ah!' He cried out and sobbed again. 'It would be better if I had did what I said I was going to do that day that mom almost died.'
'You would never risk losing Jaebum-'
'I wouldn't lose him if-'
'Stop, Choi!'
'No I will not! I am fucking tired of everything, my life is just shit I can't anymore! Good to you that you're away enough to not take all the drama.'
'Youngjae-'
'People always hurt me again and again and I'm always there for them! I am tired of this! I'm tired of hurting and being hurt!'
'So you're saying I hurt you?'
'YES THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYING!!'
'Don't yell at me!'
'I DO IF I WANT TO! YOU BROKE MY DAMN HERT JINYOUNG!'
'OH I BROKE YOUR DAMN HEART?????! AND WHAT ABOUT THE LIFE I SPENT TAKING CARE OF YOU??? OF EACH FUCKING DETAIL OF YOUR LIFE SO YOU WOULDN'T GET HURT???'
'I DIDN'T ASKED ANY OF THAT!'
'OH IS THAT SO CHOI? FINE THEN!'
'Jinyo-'
'I FUCKING HATE YOU!' This hit Youngjae like a brick, he swallowed and felt his throat hurting.
'Okay, goodbye Jinyoung.'
'What? No! I didn't meant it Youngjae plea-'

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

HEY YAH
Sorry I'm late again ksksksks
Do you all can feel the drama coming? Cause I do and wow
N e ways
STREAM <PRESENT: YOU> &ME
MIRACLE IS SUCH A GREAT SONG I AM SO SO SO PROUD!!!