Sixty Seven

Before Jaebum ran away from Youngjae.

"So, my big dream is to be a doctor, help people, save people, but I need university of course, so my dad and I made a deal, I needed to stay in a job for one year so I could finally prove I am responsible and then I could enter university, as we know, I got a job in your company, and in the beginning I swear all I wanted was the job, I was so surprised when I found out that you was the man I kissed in that pub. Anyways I tried my best to resist and don't give in but you are so irresistible and I couldn't, I mean, I didn't wanted to give in because I used to walk around with guards taking care of me because I am the most hated person in this kingdom, not because I did something wrong but because I am the heir so they want to kill me and then kill my parents. Anyways, I fell in love and couldn't resist anymore, so we started dating, do you remember that time when you went on a quick trip? I almost died but not because a random woman but a woman that took care of me all my life, I trusted her but someone threaten her son so she had to try to kill me, happily I guess, I survived. When they kidnaped us, I mean, in the day that Bambam died, he discovered the truth, he saw Jackson and the Royalty's guards so he connected all the things and found out, he obliged me to tell him I was the prince and he was ready to kill me but then Yugyeom saved my life. Yugyeom knows the truth, he heard me confessing and he kept this secret but don't be mad at him for goodness sake! All that I did during all these months was to protect your life!"

"You lied."

"I-I did, but-"

"You made a fool of me, used me as distraction." He mumbled with broken voice.

"No no I didn't! I promise that I didn't!"

"Everyone knew..... everyone knew but me! I was walking around with the prince and I was oblivious to this! The fucking love of my life was in constantly danger and I was oblivious to that!" He said getting up and feeling angry again.

"I know!!!!! But I couldn't put your life in danger! For goodness sake, Jaebum!"

"Stop saying that I would be in danger!"

"But you would! Do you even imagine now why did I tried to kill myself?" Jaebum looked down, he was afraid of looking at Youngjae's eyes because he knew that his heart would give in.

"I tried it because I wouldn't have to pass through this moment! Because you would be free from a thing that could kill you and that you didn't even knew about! Because just the thought of loosing you makes me want to die! I did it because I wanted that you, Jackie, Mark, Jinyoung and Yugyeom had better and safe lifestyles! All that I did during all my life, was never, never, thinking of myself, all I did was thinking about the ones that I love and care for!"  The CEO kept in silence, Youngjae threw himself in the couch and covered his face with his hands, Jaebum looked at him and his angry expression disappeared, the boy was sobbing, he blinked a few times and took a step, getting closer to Youngjae, but in the moment he did it, he regretted it, suddenly he felt like there wasn't enough oxygen, his throat seemed like was closing, he grabbed his neck and tried to make any noise, Youngjae looked up at him and frowned.

"Bummie? What is happening?" He said getting up and reaching Jaebum, the man tried to inhale but he couldn't, Youngjae widened his eyes. "You can't breathe?!!"  Jaebum's face was getting pale and Youngjae got desperate, he took Jaebum's hands off his own neck and he heard a weak and low 'Jae-', the boy pulled Jaebum and hugged him tight, pressing their chests, he made Jaebum held tight on his body  and started to massage Jaebum's back, trying to shush him, he remembered one night that Jaebum got too nervous and the same happened, he couldn't breathe. 

"It's okay, Bummie, I am here, I will never leave you." He said still massaging and holding him tight, suddenly he heard Jaebum's cry, he was crying hard, he held tighter Youngjae and cried in his arms.