Eight

After they got to the castle, Jackson and Jinyoung rushed to take care of their boys, Jackson washed Mark and dressed him with his pajamas, Jinyoung on the other side, was quiet just watching Youngjae on the bath tub.

"Youngjae, let's go, you already passed much time in it"

"But I still feel dirty Jinyoungie, they kissed almost my whole body!"

"I know, muffin, but I'm sure you are cleaned enough, come on." He got up and extended the towel for Youngjae. The prince simply got up all naked and waited for Jinyoung to dry him, what he soon did, not minding.
They got out of the bathroom and Youngjae wore the clothes that Jinyoung left on his bed.

"Now that you are ready, let me dry your hair, sit down and don't move."

(Don't mind the apple I really love this picture)

"Jinyoungie?" Youngjae's eyes were closed and he was getting sleepy because of Jinyoung hands on his hair. Jinyoung just hummed in response "do you love me?"

"What?"

"Do you love me?" soon Jinyoung had finished, he turned off the dryer and sit down in front of Youngjae.

"Why are you asking this?"

"Because when that happened, I was just thinking in how Jackson would kill them just because they touched the man that he loves with all his heart and body."

"Jackie would do anything for Mark, he love him so much."

"And I just wanted to know if someone would do such things for me too, I know I am stubborn and sassy and talk shit always but I have a good heart and..."

"Muffin, stop depreciating yourself." he interrupted Youngjae and smiled a little.

"It's clearly that I love you, you don't have to ask, now let's go, let's eat something, it's already late and you are weak and sleepy." he took Youngjae's hand in his and they walked out, to the kitchen.

"Oh prince I was going..."

"No, please don't worry, I will cook for him today."

"Oh...okay, I am going to give the queen and king their dinner, excuse me, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PLEASE LET'S LEAVE THEM ALONE" she yelled making everyone soon get out.

"What you wanna eat?"

"Something tasty."

"Everything that I make is tasty." he smirked making Youngjae laugh a little.

"Okay Mr. Tasty do whatever you want."

After eating, Youngjae went to his bedroom again, he hadn't seen Mark since they stepped out of the car, he brushed his teeth and waited patiently for Jinyoung to get ready to sleep.

"Jinyoung can you please get my phone in my pants? The battery died after you called me." Jinyoung himself put the phone on the charger and walked to the big bed.

"I would ask which side you sleep but you sleep everywhere so whatever." he lied down and put the covers on him and Youngjae.

"Can you be closer?" the prince asked making a pout, Jinyoung nodded and got closer. "More" he went "more" when their faces was almost touching, Youngjae smiled satisfied, he leaned on Jinyoung chest and put his arms around him, Jinyoung, hesitantly, hold the boy more closer and with his right hand, stroked his super soft hair.

"Thank you for exist, Jinyoung."

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

So, I was reading the past chapters and found some nonsense typos but already fixed it
Yugyeom was already added to know the characters
This was just a fluffy chapter for you all since I was felling bad for making the boys suffer
Anyways, thank you all for the support, hope you enjoy and sorry any typo