Morons and Movies

Jungwoo's day was going well. Heck, it wasn't going well it was going fantastically.

Taeho had dropped him to school in the morning for the first time in five weeks after the Chauffer™ incident in January.

He'd gotten free lunch off of a guy who'd bought lunch for his girlfriend and not a minute after been told she was cheating on him - which was not so great for the guy, but perfect for Jungwoo who had forgotten his wallet at home. 

But it didn't stop there.

Mrs O'Leary the maths teacher hadn't shown up to the double maths lesson she was supposed to teach for some reason, and so Jungwoo had spent a whole two hours scrolling through Instagram, texting his boyfriend and sharing memes with Jisung.

Best of all, it was Friday.

Jungwoo loved life right now, and it seemed life was loving him back.

"Whoo! Jaehyun, yes!" Taeyong jumped up and down as his soulmate shot another ball into the hoop. In turn, Jaehyun waved sheepishly back.

"You do know this is just practise right?" Ten said, rolling his eyes "What's the point in us being here?"

"Don't act like you don't like watching basketball practise. We all know about your crush on Johnny, Ten, there's no point acting like you don't love gawking at him." Doyoung chuckled "Speaking of Johnny, he and Jungwoo have been getting really close lately,"

Jungwoo widened his eyes as all face turned towards him. 

"No we haven't."

"Yes you have. He let you sleep on him last week when you fell asleep in science didn't he?" Doyoung wiggled his eyebros mischeviously whilst Ten stared daggers into Jungwoo.

"Sounds romantic," Sicheng smirked. Why is it that he only spoke up when there was drama?

"It wasn't like that. I fell asleep 'cause science is boring and shit and I happened to lay on his arm. I dribbled all over his text book, it was not romantic." he turned to face Ten "And I'd never go for anyone you liked. Besides, I have a boyfriend."

Ten shrugged, looking back at the basketball court. Suddenly, he let out a weird choked sound.

"Oh my God he's coming this way!" Doyoung grinned.

"So Chittaphon," Johnny started, instantly earning a grimace from Ten.

"I told you not to call me that," said boy huffed.

"Yep, but I think it's cute so I will continue to call you that. Anyway, I'm having a party at mine tomorrow, wanna come?"

Ten looked over at his group of mismatched friends.

"I dunno...I'm only going if they can come too."

"Aww but this is a loser-free party!" Johnny sighed.

"Fine, then I'm not coming, moron," Ten spat. 'Moron' was a nickname that often crept up in the conversations between the two

"Oh I love it when you call me that. Really turns me on, you know?" Johnny said, wiggling his eyebrows jokily. Ten frowned. Evidently, he did not find it amusing.

"Fine, fine, the losers can come."

"Don't call them losers, moron," Ten snapped back. Johnny raised his palms in surrender.

"Whatever you say, cutie. See you Saturday!" with that, the basketball player leaped down the bleachers, two benches at a time.

"Imbecile," Ten whispered as he watched the male go. Despite the cruel term, a faint smile flickered over his lips.

"The tsundere approach. I like it," Sicheng said thoughtfully "Though I would've gone for the cute approach with your adorable height. Or maybe the 'warm on the inside, cold on the outside' approach."

"Oh so the one you're attempting on Yuta, then?" spoke Taeyong.

"Shut up!" Sicheng flushed a fiery red, throwing his open science book at the elder.

"Dong Sicheng!" Taeyong gasped dramatically "I did not raise you to behave in this way! You know what? You don't deserve this," he said, stuffing the text book into his backpack and swinging said backpack onto his shoulder and marching off.

"Wait hyung I actually need that, this essay is due tomorrow!"

"Well you should of thought about that before you threw it at me," Taeyong sniffed, chin in the air.

"Give it back!" Sicheng jumped from his spot on the bench, chasing after Taeyong who had began to sprint.

"Kids these days," Doyoung rolled his eyes.

Jungwoo's felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He took it out, reading the text.

Bae: When r u coming home?

Bae: thought we could watch a movie together :)

Jungwoo grinned. His doubts had been put to rest. Taeho was still the sweet loving boyfriend he had been three years ago when they'd first started dating.

To Bae: that would be great!

To Bae: i'll leave school now

Bae: want me to pick u up?

To Bae: yes pls

To Bae: ur such a good bf uwu

Bae: see u in 15

"What's got you all smiley suddenly?" Ten appeared in front of Jungwoo, looking back and forth between him and his phone.

"Taeho wants to watch a movie with me. He's coming to pick me up now," Jungwoo felt himself swell with pride. God I have such a great boyfriend.

"I thought you and Taeho weren't doing so well?" Ten asked, cocking his head to the side.

"That's in the past. We're doing great now! He prepared a romantic dinner last night. Well technically I prepared it...but he made it look really great! And he dragged my chair out for me like a proper boyfriend! We ate and then he gave me this super expensive red wine and then we-" Jungwoo cut himself off, turning a deep shade of red suddenly.

"And then you what?" Ten smirked, knowing fully well what Jungwoo would've said if he'd carried on.

"Shut up," Jungwoo blushed, punching Ten lightly in his arm.

Suddenly, the two heard a shout.

"Hey, Woo!" they both turned to see Lee Jeno.

He was flexing and blowing kisses.

"For the last time Jeno, just 'cause I'm gay, it doesn't mean I'm into you," Jungwoo rolled his eyes. For some reason, Jeno was obsessed with getting a gay guy to fall for him. Jungwoo was determined not to be that gay guy. Besides, he had Taeho. What was Jeno when compared to Taeho?

"It was worth a try," the younger boy shrugged.

"Oh God I forgot how much I hate excercise," Taeyong returned wheezing.

"Where'd Sicheng go?" asked Doyoung.

"Home," the boy spluttered, doubled over "He got his text book back, the little shit."

The group laughed at Taeyong's pain.

"Why I am I friends with a group of sadistic fucks?" the tired male panted.

Ping! Jungwoo's phone buzzed with a text.

Bae: i'm here

Jungwoo smiled brightly.

"Gotta go, see you later guys," he grinned, slinging his backpack over his shoulder.

"Bye!" the others yelled after him.