Where are you, Where were you?

Jungwoo didn't know what to do.

He couldn't go to any of his friend's houses. He'd pushed most of them away and the ones he hadn't pushed away were probably making out with their significant other.

Blood was trickling down the side of his face, matting into his hair from where he'd fallen in the apartment.

It was when Jungwoo passed a pet shop, a poster of a rabbit in the wide shop window, that he knew where he was going to go.

Hopefully he'd let him in.

~~~

Yukhei stood in front of the apartment door. It had only been hours since he'd burst out of that same apartment, dragging his soulmate with him.

Now Jungwoo was gone and he was back at the same apartment, Taeyongn and Jaehyun behind him.

"It's open," Jaehyun muttered quietly.

"It is," Taeyong added, "You should open it, Yukhei."

"I should."

Yukhei stepped forward and pushed the door open.

He was there, sitting on the sofa. He turned towards them. And smirked.

He fucking smirked.

Yukhei lost it.

He charged towards the sofa, leaping over it and onto Taeho. Again, again, again his fist connected with Taeho's face. Nose, mouth, ears, until Taeho was nothing but a bloody mess.

He didn't even retaliate.

Suddenly, Yukhei felt a hand on his back, pulling his off Taeho.

"Yukhei stop. Jungwoo's not here."

It was Jaehyun.

Yukhei stayed still, breathing deeply. On one hand, he wanted to break Taeho's face until he was completely recognisable. But on the other (more urgent) hand, he had to find Jungwoo.

He stepped off of Taeho.

And sent one last punch rippling through his stomach before walking off.

"Have you checked all the rooms?" Yukhei asked.

"Yes. He's definitely not here," Taeyong sighed.

"Let's go then."

Yukhei was just about to step through he door when he saw something.

A puddle of blood, spreading across the wood.

"What is it, Yukhei?" Taeyong asked.

Yukhei's blood turned cold. And then it turned burning hot.

"This wasn't here when we left. Jungwoo came back here. And he made him bleed."

Taeyong and Yukhei's heads moved in unison towards the body on the sofa. He wasn't unconscious. He was breathing perfectly fine and...was he...was he chuckling?

"Guys...whatever you're gonna do...don't," Jaehyun said cautiously.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKING-" Taeyong screamed as a battle cry, and the two charged at him.

Taeyong's nails tore across his skin, Yukhei's fists were a recipe for instant bruises.

Blood, blood and more blood.

"YOU TWO STOP NOW."

They ignored Jaehyun.

"YOU ARE GOING TO KILL HIM."