Yuta and Sicheng (1)

A little chapter on how Yuwin's relationship is going :3

~~~

Yuta laid on his stomach on Sicheng's bed, watching the shadows and highlights of his boyfriend's face. He was perfect. His eyes, his nose, his lips, everything. On anybody else, they'd be normal, meaningless features, but all together, they created the masterpiece before him that was Dong Sicheng.

"Stop staring at me. I'm trying to do my homework," Sicheng said, frowning at his boyfriend.

"How can I not stare when my boyfriend's the prettiest man on Earth?" Yuta replied cheekily.

Sicheng's cheeks turned bright pink.

Boyfriend. God that word still makes me blush.

"Yah!" he slapped Yuta's arm, "Don't flatter me like that. I have stuff to do."

He turned back to his maths homework, doing a sum or too before checking his phone. There were no messages on the screen. Sicheng sighed, picking up his pencil to continue with his work.

"What text are you waiting for?" Yuta asked, an eyebrow raised. He didn't want to admit it, but seeing his boyfriend check his phone every minute for a text from somebody that wasn't him...it made him a little jealous.

"Nobody," Sicheng answered dejectedly. He didn't seem secretive or embarrassed, but genuinely sad. Yuta felt bad for feeling jealous.

He placed his hand over Sicheng's.

"Is this about Jungwoo?" he asked sincerely. He knew that the relationship between Sicheng and Jungwoo had been a little...rocky, to say the least of late. He knew Jungwoo meant a lot to him.

"Well...yeah," shrugged Sicheng. Yuta nodded, encouraging him to go on.

"It's just...he's my bestfriend. I've never gone this long without speaking to him. It's been like...a week? Maybe longer? And it's not that I'm too prideful to say sorry. If he wants me to apologise, I totally would, I wouldn't even hesitate. I get that it was wrong for me to get into his personal business like that, I know I should have waited for him to tell Doyoungie and I when he was ready. But we're bestfriends, you know? And honestly, I'm worried about him. Really, really worried. But I know he wants space so..." Sicheng sighed, shrugging.

Yuta pondered for a moment.

Unlike all his other relationships, he wasn't just going to reply with 'yeah that sucks, babe. Wanna make out now?' He genuinely wanted to make Sicheng happy.

"Hmm. Well it's not your fault. He's your bestfriend and you were worried about him, that's simple enough to understand. So maybe it wasn't a problem on your side. Maybe on his side? I dunno what I'm talking about, just...well, maybe he's having money problems or something. Maybe things haven't been going well with his boyfriend...Taehyung, right?"

"Taeho," Sicheng giggled at his boyfriend's mistake.

"Yeah him," Yuta chuckled, "Just give it a little more time. Wait, say, three days. And then in three days, if he hasn't talked to you or made a sign or anything, we'll go talk to him and see what's up, 'kay?" Yuta asked.

Sicheng nodded eagerly, happy with the plan. He threw his arms around Yuta's neck.

"Thank you so much, babe," he mumbled into his neck.

Yuta stilled, suddenly as stationary as a rock.

"Babe," he muttered, "you just called me babe."

Sicheng blushed.

"W-well...yeah. What? D-do you not l-like it?"

"What? Are you kidding me?! I love it!" Yuta jumped eagerly on to his boyfriend, pushing him over onto his back on the mattress. Suddenly, he began to tickle the younger, making him erupt in a fit of giggles.

"S-stop! Yuta stop!" he giggled loudly, wriggling about.

"Not until you call me babe again!" replied the elder. Sicheng rolled his eyes which earned him another powerful bout of tickles.

"Fine! Fine! Whatever! Babe~" Sicheng sang sweetly, causing Yuta's heart to melt.

The elder ginned contentedly, lying down on his back next to his boyfriend.

He intertwined their hands, squeezing Sicheng's slightly.

"What?" Sicheng asked, turning his head to the side. Yuta moved onto his eyes.

Damn. This is the perfect angle. He looks even more angelic like this...

"Dong Sicheng. I think I'm falling in love with you," he said quietly.

Sicheng was ready for the awkward 'haha just kidding'! That usually followed the romantic moments he had with Yuta. But it never came.

"I think I'm falling for you too."

Yuta grinned brightly, pressing a firm kiss to Sicheng's forehead before snuggling into him, their finger intertwined.

And there, the two fell asleep, Sicheng's maths homework disregarded.

But that was okay. 

Yuta was worth the detention. Definitely worth it.

~~~

Two chapters in one day, I'm on a roll :)