Justice and Apple Juice

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH.

Did I not just thank you 2 days ago for 500 reads??? Now we're at 632!!!!

You guys probably don't realise, but this means so much to me!! Thank you for reading my shitty book 😋😋❤️❤️

~~~

Jungwoo felt like he was as going to explode.

Yukhei's arms around his waist. Yukhei's hair tickling his forehead. Yukhei's nose scraping against his cheek.

Yukhei's lips against his.

Jungwoo felt so feel, so complete, he didn't want to let go, but there's this little thing called oxygen that humans happen to need, and so, there lips parted.

The oxygen flooding into his lungs was good, yes. But Jungwoo missed Yukhei's lips already.

His head was a battle ground, the armies of Taeho and Yukhei fighting to the death.

Taeho.,.yes he'd made mistakes, but Jungwoo had been with Taeho for so long. Jungwoo while future had been planned out to include Taeho. Marry Taeho, adopt kid with Taeho, grow old with Taeho. Jungwoo lived with Taeho. He was engaged to Taeho. He could t throw that all away for some school-girl feelings he had for Yukhei. And wouldn't leaving Taeho price his father right after all these years...?

But Yukhei...Yukhei made Jungwoo feel something he'd never felt before. Every touch sent sparks along Jungwoo's skin. Yukhei was his soulmate. By the laws of the universe, Jungwoo was foretold to be with him. But Jungwoo didn't believe in being constrained. This was his own life, fuck the universe.

Besides, the universe makes mistakes sometimes.

Still gasping, Jungwoo looked up to Yukhei. He'd never seen the boy look so vulnerable.

It was quite obviously the first time he'd been kissed by a boy and Jungwoo could see the cogs turning in his head. Maybe Yukhei didn't like it. Maybe he was disgusted. A could twisted in Jungwoo's throat.

He was confused and exhausted and upset, and so he did what he always does when he can't deal with something.

He ran.

~~~

Taeyong and Jaehyun stood in Yukhei's kitchen, watching the younger curl into a ball.

As soon as Jaehyun had become aware of the Yukhei-Jungwoo soulmate predicament, he'd told Taeyong.

Taeyong felt a little betrayed that Jungwoo hadn't told him, but soulmate life is confusing.

He got it. He really did.

"Wait so tell me what happened one more time," Jaehyun said. Yukhei sighed. Every time he had to remember the incident, his heart sunk a little further.

"Jungwoo kissed me. And then he ran," he shortened the story, trying to protect himself from the pain.

"Yukhei do you know what time it is? Why was Woo here in the first place?" Taeyong asked.

Jaehyun nodded, "Did you two...?"

"No. Nothing happened."