Pink Lipstick and Puke

Yukhei doesn't know. He doesn't know when he decided to cheat on Seoyeon (and technically Jungwoo too) and get in bed with a nameless, faceless girl from the park around the corner. All he does know is that her skirt was too short and her top was too tight and she'd been watching him with hungry eyes. 

All he knows is that he feels sick to his stomach and he needs to leave.

He sat on the edge of her double bed, buttoning up his shirt.

"So. You gonna stay the night or...?" the girl says, leaning against the doorframe in a way Yukhei guesses she thinks is sexy. She's reapplied her makeup, drawing out her eyelashes and painting a new coat of obnoxiously bright-pink lipstick onto her lips. Yukhei thinks she looks disgusting.

"No. I'm leaving," he gets up, shoving past her and down the hall.

"W-wait what?" the female says, rushing after him, "are you sure, we could have some fun," she drawls, popping open another button on her shirt so her hot-pink bra sticks out (what is it with this girl and the colour pink).

"I don't want to have fun. What we just did wasn't fun. You got your lipstick everywhere! Look!" Yukhei points to the splotches of pink on his school shirt and the fading blurs of pink on his skin (he tried to wash it off, he swears). The girl rolls her eyes.

"That's all part of the fun," she rubs her fingertips down his arm "And who knows? Maybe we could fool around, you could call me sometime...maybe you could be my boyfriend."

Yukhei yanks his arm back.

"Look, I won't remember your face in an hour. I don't even know your name. I have a soulmate and this was a mistake." 

The girl steps back, horrified.

"You have a soulmate?"

"Yes," Yukhei extends his arm, showing her his soulmark.

"You told me that was a tattoo!"

"I didn't, actually. You said 'nice tattoo', I neither confirmed or denied that it was one. I'm leaving now," Yukhei turns around, unlocking the front door and stepping out.

"You piece of fucking shit!" the bitch calls after him "I hope you rot in hell!"

"You too!" Yukhei screams back.

~~~

Yukhei sighs as he comes up to Seoyeon's door. Breaking up with girls has always been an awkward experience. 'No oppa!', 'What did I do, oppa, please!", "I'll do anything! Please, I'll give you my body!".

The last one was the response Yukhei hated to hear the most. He hated people wanting him so badly that they'd give themselves to him. Sure, he liked playing around, but it didn't mean he was cruel.

Sure, he's good at breaking hearts. Doesn't mean he likes doing it.

Yukhei knocks on Seoyeon's door, but he only touches the cool wood once before it swings open.

Hmm. Isn't locked.

Yukhei steps inside. 

The first thing he hears is moaning. And then he hears a high pitched squeak of: 'Oh my god!'.

Seoyeon is lying on her back, trapped under the body of the dark-haired male moving above her. The two stop instantly. Seoyeon pushed the man off of her, covering her chest with her arms before she sits up.

"Yukhei this isn't what it-"

"Yes, Seoyeon, it is. I don't care, I just came over to tell you that I cheated on you too and I'm breaking up with you. Anyway, carry on," he shrugs, turning around and walking out of his girlfriend's - ex-girlfriend's house.

Huh. That's the best it's ever gone.

~~~

Jungwoo feels like shit. He really does. 

He's pissed off both of his bestfriends, he's got a weird pain all over (he recalls Doyoung telling him about how soulmates feel pain when the other is cheating. He decided not to dwell on it), he got a text from his mom saying she's going to visit the next day (Hey sweetie! I'll be visiting in three days. Please be prepared - Mom. Jungwoo isn't sure if he should find it funny or disturbing that his mother asked him to 'be prepared' - by which she meant 'please don't be fucking when I come over' (she'd accidentally walked in on Jungwoo and Taeho a year ago)).

And Jungwoo didn't even get the pizza that he'd been promised.

But worst of all, Taeho came home late, again, smelling of sickly-sweet perfume and cheap beer.

Jungwoo massages Taeho's back as the elder pukes into the toilet, the alcohol just too much for his stomach. Jungwoo wants to leave him there, to let him suffer on his own. But he can't.

For the life in him, he can't.

What did I do to deserve this.