Chapter 02

Y O U                                         

I was flipping between the pages of my new favorite books. 

The library was empty or what I wish it was.

"Hey, baby." The guy smiled sultry at me, showing me his signature heart-shaped lips.

"Don't baby baby me, Hoseok." I rolled my eyes.

"Why so salty huh." He said teasingly, sitting next to my seat.

"What do you want?" I barked back

"Missed you." He played with my hair. I scoffed and slapped his hands away, he hissed.

"You miss me or you just lonely because your girlfriend just dumped you for another handsome guy, Kim Namjoon they said?" Hoseok clicked his tongue.

"You're very no fun." He said

"Because I'm not your toy, Hoseok. That's why I'm no fun." I sarcastically replied. Hoseok frowned.

"Can't you please forgive me Y/N? I mean it. I missed you as a friend, we used to be a best friend." This time his tone was sincere.

"You know that very well, that we used to be a best friend. So I wasn't expecting from you that our relationship will be broken because you cheated!" I slammed the thick book on the wooden desk, making him flinched.

"So stop bothering me, Jung Hoseok." I walked away, sliding my bag behind my back.

I walked fast when someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"What do you want, Hoseok?!" I shouted angrily, but turned out it was not Hoseok.

He was a shorter, paler, prettier guy who stood in front of me. I felt like falling under a spell, staring at his pink thin lips.

"Sorry, you forgot your phone." He handed me my precious Samsung.

"Oh my god. Thank you!" I bowed shyly to the stranger and turned around to stuff my phone inside my bag, but when I look at him again, the stranger was already gone.