Chapter 31

A U T H O R        

The wind blew quite strong as Yoongi was sat on top of the library's roof watching all the students walking by. His neatly brushed black lock was tousled all around, making it messy the longer he stood at that higher place.

He stared down absentmindedly, his black orbs wandering looking for a certain girl. He didn't realize another person had come and walked behind him.

His soothing angel-like voice was calling for him, "Yoongi, what the hell are you doing?"

Yoongi turned his head around to see a boy with a similar figure as him, wearing his favorite color which was black, from head to toe. The younger boy was glaring his eyes out at him with frown written all over his chubby face. His skin was as pale as Yoongi's. Except, he got a little bit tint of peach on both of his cheeks. If Yoongi's eyes were as black as the night sky, the boy's eyes were rather brown radiating warm just like the autumn.

"What do you want, Jimin?" Yoongi rolled his eyes at the boy who just had bothered his precious quality time with himself.

"Stop following me around. And that's a hyung for you." The older continued, returning his gaze back at the people below him, didn't give a damn to the other boy that just arrived.

"Don't get ahead of yourself. I didn't want to follow you around either. But it's Father's order because you didn't do your job properly." A whine escaped his pouty plump lips. Yoongi rolled his eyes, this younger brat needed another hour of a lesson about respect to his senior, he thought.

The boy whose name was Jimin, shoved his hand on his blazer's pocket, fishing something from inside of it.

Meanwhile, Yoongi, who oddly wore the same attire as the other boy also inserted his hand to his own pocket. He took out a piece of white crumpled paper, opening it up.

Name: Jeon Y/N
Age: 21
Due date: 20 July 2019

The cause:
Die of hit and run accident caused by a white truck with plate number 4174, driven by a drunken driver.

That was what written on it. Jimin also grabbed out a similar paper and his eyes widened upon seeing what's inside.

"Yoongi, don't." The younger boy warned, running toward the older guy, his hands trying to reach out the older's shoulder. But it's too late, Yoongi had fixed his eyes to a certain girl who just walked across the street, heading away from the library.

The traffic light was red but she walked quickly with both hands clutching on the thick books she had borrowed earlier. The peaceful moment was ruined when suddenly a certain white truck accelerating its way toward the girl who seemed oblivious about her surroundings.

A loud scream from the crowd screeched through the air, "Watch out!" They shouted.

She turned her head around, seeing the giant white thing already flashing its way toward her. She gasped in shock and widened her eyes, the truck was already a meter ahead from hitting her body. She was frozen, shutting her eyes tight, unwillingly waiting for it to came and crushed her.

In a split of a second, Yoongi threw his piece of paper down and teleported himself right in front of the girl. He grabbed her smaller waist and pulled her to the side, avoiding the horrifying crash. They both landed harshly on the cold asphalt ground. The girl was safe and sound between Yoongi's arm. He sighed in relief. He almost lost her, again.