Chapter 26

⚠️ Triggers warning!

Y O U     
One summer, six years ago

"Jungkook, we need to talk." I barged into his room, smashing his door open.

Nah, don't worry. I'm not strong enough to smash the wall, unlike the guy who I was about to confront.

Jungkook turned his head to look at with his extremely pissed eyes as he sat on the chair in front of his study desk. There was a quite big blue circle around his left eye. As if someone just drew it with a permanent pen, he looked like a bunny panda hybrid as of now.

Okay, this was not the right time to joke.

"What the hell are you doing here?! Don't you see I'm busy?!" He yelled, standing up from his seat.

I sucked in a deep breath. How dare he'd be the one who angry at me?! I should've been the one who angry at him!

My patience for him had running low. Wasn't me already enough? Now, he ha to target all of my friends too?!

"Taehyung was suspended from school for a week because of your lie!" I spatted, but Jungkook just gave me a dry laugh.

"Don't you see this?!" He pointed at his now blue eyes. "He gave me this. I just told the principal the truth, with a little bit of exaggeration."

"He got suspended? Serve him right!" Jungkook spatted.

I gasped in disbelieve. How could he had no remorse at all?!

"You told the principal that Taehyung is your bully, which is total bullshit, you knew that!" I lunged toward him, kept pointing my finger against his chest.

The surprising news just broke and spread like a wildfire all over the school, not only the news of how Taehyung, the rich student got suspended for hitting his junior, but also gained him a new well-known reputation of being a bully.

Simply because of Jungkook's lie and fake tears.

Jungkook groaned and pushed me away. "Don't you dare to touch me with those filthy hand of yours." He snarled.

Filthy.

I looked at him with tears already brimming in my eyes. "W-why... why can't you just leave me and my friends alone?!" I screamed.

I have enough of Jungkook's torture for these past four years. What did I do wrong? What did I do to deserve this? What I've been doing was just treating him like my brother, he's my brother. But why he seemed to hate me like I'm some of the plagues in his life?!

"Tell me what did I do wrong to deserve this?" I cried, punching his chest repeatedly, venting all of the anger, sadness, disappointment, confusion, I've been holding up inside my chest.

"Stop, you bitch." Jungkook grabbed my wrist harshly. "That's so fucking hurt." He hissed before tightening his grip around my wrist.

He leaned his face closer to me, I could feel his hot breath against my skin, the fury between his darkening eyes was on me.

"Do you want me to tell you what you did wrong?" I nodded weakly.

"

Tell me why?! Why?! Why do you hate me so much?!"

"You." He stated coldly.

"Everything about you is wrong!" He shouted right into my face.