Chapter 37

A U T H O R 

Present

Taehyung kept turning her around and around. Are they trying to do dance now? Not really.

"Tae, Stop." She said, feeling her head getting dizzy.

"Are you sure you're alright? Shouldn't we get to the hospital now? Maybe you got inner injuries we don't even know! We have to scan your bone, your head—"

"Tae, enough." The girl sighed.

"I'm fine." She shrugged his hands away from her shoulder. "Yoongi had saved me before anything happens." The deep frown returned to his face. He had heard Yoongi, Yoongi, and Yoongi escaped her lips quite often nowadays and frankly saying, he's not happy.

"I think you should keep a distance from him." Taehyung breathed between his gritted teeth.

Y/N cocked one of her eyebrows with a sudden change of attitude. "And why is that?"

Taehyung grabbed her hand, lead her to sit on the couch. He leaned his face closer, full of concern. His thick eyebrows furrowed together as he parted his lips.

"He said he's a music major, right? Guess what? He's not." Taehyung spoke in low tones, like the one he used often when he told her a ghost story.

She tilted her head to the side. "How did you know that?"

Taehyung inched his face closer again. "So I've been suspicious about him for a while so I asked my friend to get me information from the campus."

"Wait. Isn't that against the rule?!" Taehyung placed a finger on top of her lips, shushed her.

"It doesn't matter. The point is, he gave me a list of all Yoongi from the music major hence from all the campus. There is Lee Yoongi, Song Yoongi, many many Yoongi. But there is no Min Yoongi. Not from the music, not anywhere!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"He's not even a student from our campus, Y/N!" At this point, she wasn't surprised anymore. What could be more shocking than he jumped off the campus roof and vanished into a thin air?

Although still, she's a bit disappointed the fact that Yoongi was lying to her about himself. He had lied to her about everything since the very beginning, hadn't he?

She fisted her hands into a ball, feeling a painful pang over her chest. What she hated the most was a liar and to know the man she probably fell in—

Wait.

No. I'm not. She tried to deny her feeling away.

I would never...

Maybe because she's too exhausted today, maybe because of the horrifying event she had witnessed today, she doesn't even have the energy to be angry upon the fact that Taehyung just told her.

"Y/N... are you even listening?" Taehyung whined, grabbing her palms before he realized they were cold and sweaty.

"Hey, are you alright?" She just quietly nodded but looking down on her laps instead.

"You're not!" Taehyung shoved his hand to her forehead and feel she was burning.

"We have to go to the hospital." The male insisted, he scooted away from her about to stand up but Y/N pulled him back toward her.

She shook her head lightly. "I'm okay. Maybe just catch a cold." Taehyung frowned deeper.

"I'll just take the cold medicine and sleep it away." She refused.

"That time you insisted me to go to the hospital, I complied. This time, when I insist, you just won't budge. That's not fair." Taehyung huffed and pouted cutely. Y/N chuckled lightly, raising her hand to pinch his puffy cheek.