Part 5 - My ex...

Heidi's POV

I was sat crying peacefully at the side of the building until I heard a voice come out of nowhere, "Hey, hey it's okay!" I didn't recognise the voice so I reacted with "Please don't hurt me Adam!" Adam is my ex-boyfriend who cheated on me! We were together 6 years! Yes you heard it right, 6 YEARS! After I told him I knew and I broke up with him, he punched and kicked me and wouldn't leave me alone! He went crazy! I regret being with him! I regret giving him a second chance - he cheated on me twice! Then, "It's Joe!" I looked up and realised I had a lot of explaining to do as to what I just said. "I heard someone crying and saw it was you so I came to see if your alright? What happened?"
Phew! He didn't bring up Adam! I mean Adam was a lovely person and I loved being with him but once we got a bit more serious, it's like he took it as a joke, like he never cared and...
"HEIDI!" Joe yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Huh?"
"What happened?" Joe said with concern spread across his face.
"I didn't g- get the j- job and the lady was h- horrible and really r-rude!" I said sobbing.
"It's okay! Oh and why did you say don't hurt me Adam? Who's Adam and why did you say don't hurt me?" Joe said with a panicked tone of voice.
"Oh it's just m-my e-ex Adam!" I stuttered.
"I'm a big concerned about this Adam thing so why don't we go and get drinks and we can talk about it?" Joe placed his hand on mine and a spark of electricity ran through me causing me to jump. I haven't felt that in a long time! What the hell just happened. "Oh sorry is it me?" Joe said worried as he took his hand away.
"No no i-it's f-fine!" I said still sobbing. Joe pulled me up and we headed to Costa to have some drinks!

A/N

Joe and Heidi are going for drinks! Do you think it's meant to be? Do you think he's the one for Heidi? Thank you for reading and I hope you liked this chapter!