Part 33 - We're over!

Heidi's POV

3 HOURS LATER

I've been here with Phoebe the whole time. I feel like I'm forgetting something though. Suddenly, a nurse walked through the door and said, "You do know Joe's awake don't you? He's been waiting for 3 hours!" S**t! That's what I was forgetting! Joe! Joe got shot too!

Joe's POV

The door burst open to reveal an out of breath Heidi running towards me. "Joe I'm so sorry!" There we are! She finally remembered about me! "You forgot about me! I don't want you here! Please just leave me alone! You don't want to see me anyway I know it!" I shouted calmly.
"Joe that is not true just Phoebe took a more serious injury." Heidi said quietly.
"Just go!" I shouted.
"Fine!" Heidi shouted.
"a** hole" I muttered under my breath.
"Wow I really didn't know you were like that!" She shouted.
"Well I didn't sign up to have a girlfriend who forgets about you and to be a brat!" Heidi's facial expression changed to serious. Maybe I shouldn't of said that. That was bit far.
"Oh Well then, you can go through this alone cause you won't have a supposed brat of a girlfriend anymore. We're over!" She said quietly crying then walked out.
"No Heidi wait I didn't mean it like that!" I shouted. What have I done? I need her! I love her! I can't live without her! I need her back!

A/N

Oooo.. mission impossible for Joe has taken place and Heidi and Joe just got heated in an argument! Well, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this part!