Part 7 - Anger!

Phoebe's POV

I have been sat at our house lounging around for ages! Heidi was supposed to be home at 10am but it's now 2pm and I'm starting to get worried. So I'm going to call her.

Phone call

Heidi - Hey! what's up?

Phoebe - Where the hell are you? I was getting so worried! You were meant to come back at around 10am and it's 2pm!

Heidi - Yeah, I said around 10am!

Phoebe - Don't be a smart a*s Heidi!

Heidi - Okay well I'll see you in half an hour! Bye!

Phoebe - Wait! Where are you? Heidi?

Phone call ended

She'd hung up! Something was up and I needed find it out! So I am going to her work place! Costa!

Heidi POV

My phone started to vibrate in my pocket and caller ID read 'my best friend💓💓' as I knew that was Phoebe! So I answered calmly with "Hey! What's up?" After her rattling on about where I was I decided to hang up. All I wanted to focus on was Joe! I love Phoebe with all my heart but I might have just found someone who I love dearly (even though I've only known him an hour)! All of sudden, the door of Costa slammed open and there was Phoebe with a bright, red face full of anger as if she was going to shout her lungs out to me!

A/N

Ooooo... looks like the best friends are about to have an argument! Just to let you know, me and Phoebe have had arguments in the past but we are best friends and would never speak to each other like this now! Thank you for reading and I hope you liked this chapter!