Part 24 - Everyone on the ground now!

A/N THIS IS GOING TO BE A BIG TIME GAP AND HEIDI IS NOW 2 MONTHS AND 1 WEEK PREGNANT!! I KNOW IT'S A LONG TIME BUT YOU KNOW IT WOULD BE BORING IF NOTHING HAPPENED FOR 2 MONTHS!! END OF AUTHOR'S NOTE!!

2 MONTHS LATER

***********************

I'm two months pregnant! I can't believe it! Me and Joe are at our strongest point now and we love each other so much!
"Babe! We need to go to the bank to get some food for your cravings!" Joe laughed as he walked through to the kitchen.
"Oi you! Get here!" Joe put his hands up to surrender as he walked over to me.
"I'll go!" I said with a sweet cheery voice as I skipped out the door.
"Wait babe!" Joe laughed as I shut the door laughing myself!

*******************************************

I arrived at the bank and waited in the line. I was just about to get my card out when.... BOOM! A gun shot raced through the bank and hit the machine next to me! I turned around and one man with a black mask on was stood holding his gun tightly.
"Everyone on the ground now!"

A/N

Ooooooo.... there's a hostage at the bank! Will Heidi be alright? Well you'll have to find out! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this part!