Part 17 - I hope I can...

Joe's POV

As soon as I saw Jack fall to his knees, my heart broke! This is not like Jack at all! I bent down and hugged him tight soon for me to feel tears running down my t-shirt. It was awful to watch.
"I really liked her! I think I loved her!" Jack cried. He loved her? Since when? I didn't know he liked her that much! "It's alright mate! Why don't we order a pizza and watch film yeah?" I asked trying to lighten the mood.
"Okay." He said glumly. We ordered the pizza and Jack picked the film 'Bad boys'. I felt like Heidi would get worried so I decided to text her.

Text

Joe - Hey babe! Just watching a film with Jack to lighten the mood! Love you xxx

End text

Heidi's POV

Phoebe is in a state I've never seen before. She is hysterically crying and I have no idea what to do! Suddenly, my phone vibrated. The name read 'Joe💗💗' so I obviously answered.

Text

Joe - Hey babe! Just watching a film with Jack to lighten the mood! Love you xxx

That's good!

Me - Well done babe! Phoebe is hysterically crying and I don't know what to do!

2 minutes later, my phone buzzed again.

Joe - Alright, just ask her to watch a movie or something and get her food! That's what I've done! Right got to go, it's got to a break-up part and Jack's crying. Love you xxx

Aww! Jack is crying! I feel so bad!

Me - Okay! Love you too xxx

End text

"Pheeb, do you wanna order food and watch a movie?"
"Yes p-please!" She sobbed. Phew! That's a relief! I'm so upset that Jacks upset! And I'm also upset that my best friend is upset! (A/N upset was the only word I could think of😂) Well at least we can watch a movie! I can lighten the mood I'm sure! Well I mean, I hope I can...

A/N

I'm so sorry I haven't posted a part in 6 days! Well Jack and Phoebe are definitely feeling it! Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed this part!