Part 10 - I'm...

Phoebe's POV

OMG! I AM ABOUT TO GO TO DINNER WITH FREAKIN' JOE SUGG AND MY BEST FRIEND! This day couldn't get any better apart from me having a mini panic attack at the start of the day!

Joe's POV

I knew she was a YouTuber from the very start! She's LifeasHeidiHx! But I was just so happy that she did not know who I was, I just couldn't say! Well anyway, now I'm going to dinner with 2 gorgeous women... Wait stop it!

Heidi's POV

Me and Phoebe were getting changed and I just realised I had not given Joe our house number or my phone number! So I decided to ring him!

Phone call

Joe - Hello?

Heidi - Hi Joe it's Heidi!

Joe - Oh Heidi! I just forgot I wanted to pick you up but I don't know your address!

Heidi - Okay, my address is...

Joe - Thanks Gor... Heidi! I will pick you up at 5pm!

Heidi - Okay, Bye!

Joe - Bye!

Phone call ended

Wait why did Joe say thanks Gor as if he was going to say gorgeous! No Heidi! Your overthinking things! Well I was ready and so was Phoebe. I was wearing a dark blue frilled crop top and the same colour bottoms. With my hair completely straight.

(A/N this is not Heidi! It's a picture of the internet!)

And Phoebe was wearing a black cross crop top with a slit dress bottom. With her hair the same as mine.

(A/N this is not Phoebe! It's a picture off the internet but Phoebe's hair is the same length as the hair in this picture!)

Finally, there was a knock at the door! Joe looked so handsome! He was wearing black converse, black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a black leather jacket. "Wow! You look gorgeous!" He said which made me laugh.
"You don't look to bad yourself!" I replied taking his hand.
"Why thank you!" He said.
"Guys! Can you stop with the flirting and just go!" Phoebe said impatiently.
"Were not flirting! We only met a few hours ago!" I said angry she said that but also it was secretly true. We got in his car and we drove to Nandos! I love this place! We walked in and Joe hugged all his friends before introducing us to all of them.
"Guys! These are the two girls I was telling about you about!" Joe said trying to make them realise.
"Hi, I'm Heidi!" I said confidently.
"And I'm Phoebe!" Phoebe laughed. Everyone came up to us and hugged us before I saw Jack and Phoebe talking and laughing in the corner!

A/N

Ooooooo...Phoebe's trying Jack! Well I think it's going well so far! But not so soon, it won't be alright! You'll find out! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this long chapter😂💓