Part 15 - Phoebe...

Jack's POV

I really like Phoebe! I don't know why! But I feel like she feels the same! Do you know when you feel like it's just meant to be? That's what I'm feeling! Anyway, I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend! I don't care! I'm going for it!

Phone call

Phoebe - Hey Jack!

Jack - Hey Phoebe! Do you wanna go out?

Phoebe - Sure! When and where?

Jack - I'll pick you up at your house in an 1h and 30mins! Okay?

Phoebe - Yes! Wait! Formal or Casual?

Jack - More on the casual side but also formal!

Phoebe - Okay! Bye!

End phone call

Yes! I'm so excited! We're going to the park! I know boring! But we're going to the fairground in the park! I know right!

Phoebe's POV

Me and Jack are going out! I don't know why but I started getting ready. I was wearing a white Adidas top, black leggings, a blue denim jacket round my waist, brown sandals, a wooled bag, sunglasses and my hair in a straight high pony.

 I was wearing a white Adidas top, black leggings, a blue denim jacket round my waist, brown sandals, a wooled bag, sunglasses and my hair in a straight high pony

(A/N This is not Heidi! This is a picture off the internet!)

I was just finishing my hair when I heard a knock at the door. It must be Jack! I opened it to see him wearing red tracky-bottoms, a white polo shirt, a necklace, a grey watch, white converse and his hair straight.

 It must be Jack! I opened it to see him wearing red tracky-bottoms, a white polo shirt, a necklace, a grey watch, white converse and his hair straight

He looked so handsome! In a friend way though! Anyway, we set off to a secret location. I had no idea where we were going! We arrived at the place and it was a fairground!
"Jack this place is amazing!"
"Your welcome!" Jack said looking happy with himself. We headed straight for the hook-a-duck game and Jack won me a cuddly teddy. Then, we went on the Ferris Wheel and the scenery was so gorgeous! Finally, after stuffing our faces with hot dogs, we settled down on a bench until Jack started to speak. He took his hands in mine. What was he doing?
"Phoebe...you are the most stunning girl ever! I have liked you ever since I met you! I have loved tonight at the fairground and I was wondering, will you be my girlfriend?" Jack asked.
"Jack, I only like you as a friend! I'm so sorry but I'm not ready!" I said. I feel so bad but I only like him in a friend way! Not in a relationship way! "It's okay Phoebe! Don't worry!" He said with a hurt look in his eyes. After a awkward silence on the way back, we finally arrived back at me and Heidi's flat.
"Bye Jack!"
"Bye!" And I with that, I walked away. I couldn't deal with it! I've really hurt him! What am I going to do? What if I've made the wrong decision?

A/N

Ooooooo...Phoebe has rejected Jack! Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed this part!