Part 23 - I guess we're having a baby!

Heidi's POV

"Heidi I already know! I'm so happy your pregnant!" Joe said.
What????!!!!! Wait, if I pasted then the pregnancy test would of been in my hand? That's how he found out! I'm so stupid!
"Joe what?"
"Heidi I'm happy your pregnant! I'm happy because I'm going to do this with the love of my life! I love you Heidi!"
Omg!! Joe just said he loves me for the first time! And he wants to keep the baby? I mean, yeah I'm excited but I'm really scared.
"I love too Joe but I'm scared." By this time, I let a single tear roll down my face and I let my head drop. Seconds later, Joe's hand wiped my tear away and with one finger, he gently pulled my chin back up. "Heidi, there's no need to be scared! I'm here and I will stay with you through all of this! You are the strongest, most beautiful and loving person I have ever met! This is absolutely nothing on Heidi Himsworth! From what you've been through with Adam, you are the not weak and you will never be scared! I love you for who you are because of the way your never scared to do anything! Don't worry because I am never gonna leave you! Ever! I want to spend the rest of my life with you!" I was astounded by Joe's whole speech! I love him so much and I'm so lucky! "I love you too and I guess we're having a baby!" I said shocked but smiling.
"We're having a baby! I'm gonna be a dad!" He said excitedly. I'm so happy to be having a baby with Joe! I wouldn't want it to be with anyone else!

A/N

Joe and Heidi are having the baby and Joe said he loves Heidi for the first time! Well, thank you reading and hope you enjoyed this part!