Part 16 - What am I...?

Jacks POV

I regret asking Phoebe to be my girlfriend! I knew she would say no! She obviously doesn't like me! I'm so stupid!

Heidi's POV

The front door closed and I assumed it was Phoebe. Me and Joe were cuddled up on my bed until she burst through the door sobbing her heart out! "Heidi!" Phoebe cried.
"What's wrong Phoebe?" I said worried.
"Jack asked me to be his girlfriend and I only like him as a friend and I'm not ready at all! So I said no and he's really hurt!" What?! Jack asked her to be his girlfriend?! Phoebe only likes him as a friend!
"Joe, call Jack - ask if he's alright!" I said as Phoebe cuddled up to me still crying.
"On it!" Joe called out as he ran out of the room.
"Sh sh it's okay! Don't worry!" I can't believe it! I've never seen Phoebe in such a state! My best friend is hurt! What am I going to do?

Joe's POV

Phone call

Jack - What!

Joe - Jack I know what's happened! Are you okay?

Jack - Well no I'm not frickin' okay! Wouldn't you be heartbroken if the person you love doesn't love you back! It's literally broke my heart!

Jack was sobbing at this point! I've never heard him like this!

Joe - Okay mate calm down! We'll get through this!

Jack - Come over!

Joe - Will do mate!

End Phone call

I walked back through to Heidi's bedroom and told them I was going. They were fine with it. I ran to Jacks apartment cause the car would take to long. I knocked on the door and Jack answered. As soon as the door opened, he fell to his knees crying his heart out. I've never seen Jack like this! My best friend is heartbroken! What am I going to do?

A/N

Jack is heartbroken! And Phoebe feels bad! Well thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed this part!