Chapter 4.

Gabe's POV
"Gabe, Gabe wake up"
I open my eyes my eyes and give Javi a confused look. "Javi what's going on?" I asked him "we're almost home" I sat up in my seat and looked out the window. "Something on your mind?" Javi asked me. "Yeah..."
"Want to talk about it?"
"No, not really"
Javi sighed
"Well you know I'm Al-OH SHIT!" Javi slammed on the breaks we looked up and saw a hoard of Muertos in front of us.
"Gabe get out I'll lead them away,"
"No fuck that, I'm not leaving"
"Gabe this isn't up for discussion!"
"You better be alive or I'll never forgive you"
Javi smiled.
"I'll be fine now get out of here" I got out of the car. I pulled out my gun and started shooting the Muertos. I only managed to kill about 5 before I ran out of ammo.
I looked at Javi and he nodded. I run away from Javi.
I kept running until my lungs felt like they were on fire. I stopped and leaned against one of the many trees surrounding me. I was lost I had no fucking clue where I was. I don't know how long I've been walking for. My legs felt like they were on fire. I had no food and no ammo. I was really low on supplies. I had no idea what to do.
Clem's POV
"Stop clem" Aj got out while I was tickling him.
"I'll stop if you say I'm the best"
"F-fine you're t-the b-best," Aj said laughing.
I stopped tickling him. Aj sat up and had a bright smile on his face.
"Ok Aj let's go see where Kristen is "
We got off the couch and went outside.
"Where do you think shes at? Aj asked.
"I'm not sure"
"Do you think she's with Carl and Sophia?
"Let's go see aj"
We found Kristen on the guard tower.
"What are you doing up here? I asked her.
"Oh, I'm just thinking about stuff?" She explained. "Want to talk about?" I asked her.
She sighed "it's about Ryan, I don't know if I'm a good role model for him" "Kristen you've done a good job raising him. Hell you've been doing it alone for 4 years"
"I don't know Clem"
"Stop, because you're doing an amazing job Kristen"
Kristen smiled. "Thanks, Clem"
"Yep sure thing" we both laughed.
"You guys are so weird," Aj said shaking his head. I looked at Kristen and grinned. She knew what I was thinking and grinned back.
We both turned to Aj and started tickling him.
"No s-stop t-this is s-so unf-fair" Aj giggled
"Nope, I don't think I'm going to stop," I said with a smile. "What about you Kristen?" I asked
"I'm not stopping either"
We kept tickling Aj for a little while before eventually stopping.
Gabe's POV
I've been waking for about a week now. I haven't found any food or water. I feel like I'm going to pass out at any second. I can feel my body slowly shutting down. A Muerto was right in front of me. I went to kill but when I stabbed it the knife didn't go all the way through. I was too weak. It pushed me onto the ground. I kept pushing the knife deeper into its head. I used what was left of my strength in killing the Muerto. I couldn't move and my vision was slowly fading before it went black.

"Oh shit Aasim look!"
"Should we see if he's alive?"
"I don't know if Marlon would like if we brought a stranger to the school"
"Louis, what if it was you? Would you want to be left out in the open?"
"Fine let's bring him"