Chapter 20.

Clem's POV
The car ran out of gas so we would have to walk the rest of the way to the hilltop in the morning. I glanced back at Gabe who was currently sleeping. Although I was glad that we both escaped I could help but wonder how this will effect Gabe. Would this change him? I hoped it didn't. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes falling asleep.

"You ok?" I asked Gabe. "Yeah I'm alright," Gabe said giving me a reassuring smile. Hilltop was just a few minutes away and then we'd finally be home. "You excited to be home?" Gabe asked me. "Yeah I really miss AJ,"
"Well we should arrive there soon,"
I smiled at Gabe but when I looked at his hand I looked away and frowned. Gabe noticed and sighed. "It's not your fault, I was the one who wouldn't shut up," "I still could've done something," "Hey, we both got out of there. That's all that matters," we walked up to the main gate and I let out a sigh of relief. We're finally home. The gates opened and Gabe and I walked in. "Clem!" Aj yelled and ran into my arms. "I'm so glad you're ok," Aj said into my side. "I missed you so much Aj," "I missed you too Clem," I glanced over at Gabe and saw him smiling at us, I then noticed Gabe was paler then usual. "You ok?" I mouthed at Gabe. Gabe nodded his head I knew he was lying but I'll worry about that later. Aj finally let go of me so I brought Gabe to the infirmary.

"I feel like I'm constantly in here," Gabe complained. "Well you're kinda injury prone,"
Gabe just rolled his eyes at my response. "You're not very nice to me Clem," "I'm nicer then you deserve," "that's true," Gabe said with a light laugh. I leaned over and gave him a quick kiss and pulled away just as the door was opening. It was Siddiq. "So Gabe what brings you here?" He asked "Clem forced me to be here," Gabe said earning him a punch in the arm from yours truly. "Ah I see, we'll let's do what we have here," Siddiq lifted Gabe's right hand and examined it. "I'll have to clean your finger and I'll have to put your broken fingers  in a makeshift splint," Siddiq explained. Gabe sighed and nodded his head. "Now I just need you to take off your shirt," Gabe seemed hesitant but complied and took of his shirt. There were several bruised painting Gabe's body. I put my hand on his shoulder making Gabe tense lightly. "Sorry" I said slowly retracting my hand.  "It's alright I've just been on edge," Gabe said flashing a small smile. Besides Gabe's hand, he was fine and those bruises should be healed in a few days. "How you feeling?" I asked Gabe "I feel like I'm about to die" "c'mon Gabe don't think like that," I said smacking him on the arm.

Gabe rubbed his arm "jeez Clem, care to calm down a bit?" Gabe asked "nope, never" I said giving him a quick peck on the lips. "Now can I get out of here?" "Fine" Gabe cheered and I rolled my eyes at his antics. "Well c'mon Clem" Gabe said grabbing my hand and pulling me through the infirmary doors " Gabe slow down. Where are you taking me?" I asked laughing.
"We're going home," Gabe said pulling me towards his house. Gabe opened the door and flopped on his couch. I walked over to him and was about so sit down but Gabe sat up and pulled me on to his lap. I tried to get off but Gabe held on tightly. "Gabe let me go" I said laughing "nope, I'm never letting you go," Gabe said with a grin. I tried a few more times to get up but eventually slumped with a pout. "Oh c'mon Clem don't be mad," Gabe said kissing my cheek. "I'm not, you're actually pretty comfortable" "Well I've been told I'm an amazing pillow," Gabe said with a smirk. "Don't me regret this" I said with a light yawn "tired?" "Exhausted" "then let's go to bed" Gabe said picking me up bridal style or at least tried. Gabe winced and put me down. "You ok?" I asked while Gabe clutched his ribs "Yeah, I'm alright. I kinda forgot I was hurt" Gabe said sheepishly. "I'm glad I didn't hurt you even more," "Yeah that would've been bad," "Well c'mon let's go to bed," I grabbed his hand and pulled his hands "if I didn't know any better I'd think we'd be doing something else," Gabe winked "you're an ass," "But you love me," "now I don't know about that," I joked "Well guess I have to fix that," Gabe suddenly picked me up and put me on his shoulder. "Gabe put me down!" "Well if you say so" my eyes widened and I was thrown on the bed. I glared at Gabe who was smiling at me.

Gabe laid down next to me and I grinned and straddled Gabe. I then started tickling him. "N-No Cl-Clem s-stop" Gabe said laughing "only if you say I'm the best thing to ever happen to you"
"Never" I started tickling him even more. "Fine you're the best thing to ever happen to me," I finally stopped tickling him and stared at Gabe. Gabe sat up and kissed me passionately and I immediately kissed him back. When we pulled away I saw Gabe looking at me with Lust in his eyes and I'm certain my eyes were the same. Gabe suddenly started attacking my neck with his mouth causing me to give a light moan. Gabe the pulled away from my neck and looked at me "do you want to keep going?" He asked "yes" I replied giving him a kiss. Tonight was going to be one of the best nights I've ever had.