Chapter 15

Clem's POV

The next day I insisted that Gabe said something to everyone as he hasn't said anything to them since we got back. "I don't know if I can do this Clem," he said panicking. "hey, don't worry," I said giving him a quick kiss. "Everyone is very forgiving, especially Kristen," I said trying to convince him. "ok..." he said taking a deep breath. "I'll go" I smiled at him and together we walked over to my place. "well, here goes nothing," Gabe said. I opened the door and walked in with Gabe walking in behind me. AJ was sitting on the couch and when he noticed us. "Gabe!" he yelled and ran to hug him. Gabe stiffened a little the Aj hugged but he hugged Aj back. "I missed you so much," Aj said hugging him even more tightly. "I missed you too buddy," Gabe said to him. I smiled at their interaction.

"You guys are cute," I said making Gabe shake his head. "Whatever you say Clem" Gabe stood back up and ruffled Aj's hair causing him to pout. "Aj, do you know where Kristen and Ryan are?" I asked him "no I don't, sorry clem,"
"So Aj how have you been buddy?" Gabe asked. "I've been pretty good, and it's nice to see clem all happy," he said making Gabe look down guilty. "I'm sorry for everything," Gabe said casting a look towards me. I gave him a smile which he returned before looking back at Aj "It's ok, I forgive" "Thank you" Gabe said then wrapped his arm around my waist. "I love you," I said to him "I love you to clem" he replied. I decided to give a quick kiss. "Hey Aj, you mind if I borrow clem for a bit?" Gabe asked "i don't care just make sure its pg" Aj said making Gabe laugh. "I think I can do that" "then you're all good"

Gabe grabbed my hand and we walked outside. "That went really well," i said to Gabe who currently was wearing a smile. "Yeah it really did, now let's go somewhere," Gabe said walking off the porch. "Wait where are we going?" I asked him. "We are going to have some alone time. Are you ok with that?" "I'm fine with that. I'm just curious where we're going," "now that's a surprise" "why can't you just tell me" I whined "maybe I just don't want to tell you" Gabe brought us to a hill and we sat down at the top of it. "Ok this is kinda nice," I said. Gabe wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. "I love you, Clem,"
"I love you too Gabe," we watched the evening sunset and it was really nice to spend time with him. I hope this lasts forever.