Chapter 19

Clem's POV
"Where are you taking me?" I asked Jackson.
"Well we are taking you to where our boys stay, they're going to have some fun with you," Jackson said flashing his usual wicked grin which made me body run cold. Hudson, on the other hand, seemed really hesitant and I'm grateful he gave me a scalpel to defend my self with. We walked into a warehouse that was decorated and everyone in it was laughing and holding a bottle of alcohol. Jackson let out a loud whistle which alerted everyone. "Boys I've brought a nice young lady for you, just go a little easy on her" Jackson said pushing me forward and slamming the door shut. Everyone walked closer to me which made feel uncomfortable. "Well hello there. Why don't you come over here and I'll show you a good time" one said "I-I t-think I'm good" I said with a stutter. "Now c'mon don't be like that," another one said rubbing my arm. "Please stop" I whispered "what was that missy? You want us to stop? Well, you're going to have to beg" I was scared. I didn't like this one bit.

I took out my scalpel and stabbed the nearest person closest to me. Everyone else ran to grab their weapons but I grabbed a gun that was dropped and shot two people in the head before running out of the warehouse. Gunfire rang out and I knew I had to get me and Gabe out of here. I went back to the warehouse where I and Gabe were and I opened the door. "Gabe?" I asked hoping to hear a response in the dark warehouse.
I walked inside and looked around trying to see him "Gabe, It's me, Clem," I said trying once again to hear if Gabe will respond. "C-Clem..." Gabe said weakly. "Gabe where are you?" I asked him "o-over h-here..." Gabe whispered. I followed his voice and found him slumped against a wall. "Ok Gabe, we're both getting out of here," I said grabbing his arm. Gabe let out a cough and stood up with my help "do you know where any vehicles are?" He asked. "No I don't but it shouldn't be too hard" I replied "I'll stay here till you find a car, I don't want to be slowing you down and have you get shot because of me" Gabe explained. "Ok, I'll be right back" I set him on the down on the ground and ran to find us a car.
As soon as I walked out of the warehouse a bullet flew and hit the ground in front of me. I quickly ran behind cover to avoid getting shot. I quickly peaked out and fired where I believed it was coming from. I heard someone fall and I knew that was my chance to go. Luckily for me, the next warehouse was where the vehicles were. I hoped in the closest one and saw the keys were already in. I turned out of the car and drove out of the warehouse and pulled up next to the one Gabe and I was at. I honked the horn which caused Gabe to run out and hop in the Car as I stepped in the gas and we fled.

"You ok?" I asked Gabe who was looking through the window. "My body hurts but I think I'll be ok," Gabe said not taking his eyes off the window. I looked back at the road and we drove back to the Hilltop