Chapter twenty four

Today is the day ally comes back. I've been lonely not that it mattered to me for three days.

Camila won't talk to me and Lauren and normani keep their distance away from me.

I stayed home from school not wanting to see them. I woke up to my dinging constantly.

I groaned and grabbed my phone. I darted up seeing the text from Camila.

Camila: ally is at school looking for you. Where are you ?

I quickly got up and got dressed. I rushed to get ready and ran out the door.

I made it to school in 10 minutes. I walked to my locker out of breath. I opened it and put my head in the locker.

"You Good there" Camila asked with a small laugh.

"Yep" I gagged.

"Ally is hanging out with Lauren and normani in the cafeteria" she said uncomfortable.

"Want to the library with me" I asked knowing she didn't want to go to the cafeteria.

"Don't you want to see ally" she asked.

"Lauren and normani aren't talking to me , I'll see ally in class" I put out my hand.

Camila grabbed my hand and gave me a sad smile.

We went to the library for a few minutes catching up.

"I'm sorry for not talking to you, I was really upset about Lauren and normani" Camila bit her lip.

"It's okay, I have to get to class so I'm not late, meet me outside for lunch" I asked.

She smiled and nodded. I walked to English and sat in the back.

Ally walked in laughing at something Lauren said.

Lauren saw me and looked away. Ally looked at me and gave me a small smile.

I looked down at my desk. Ally sat down next to me.

"Hi" she said.

"Hi" I said.

"So Lauren and normani" she said.

"Wouldn't know anything about it, they're not talking to me" I shrugged.

"Yeah, I missed you" she said.

I noticed she was wearing a red sweater. I smiled and looked away.

"What" she asked giggling

"Nothing , I missed you too" I said.

She grabbed my hand and held onto it. Class started and ally scooter her chair closer to me. This is going to be an interesting period.

Lunch

Lauren and normani weren't at the lunch table. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"You coming or are you just going to stand there all day" ally groaned grabbing my arm and pulling me to the lunch line.

We got our lunch and sat down in our usual seats. Camila sat across from us.

"Where's Lauren and normani" Camila asked opening her water bottle.

I shrugged. "Maybe they left early or something" ally shrugged.

I frowned. This was going to be a long day.