Chapter twenty eight

I was dreading go back to school. I grabbed my book bag and walked down the steps. I went to  the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

I felt something buzzing from my bag. I unzipped my bag and grabbed my phone. Ally was calling me.

"Hey" I answered zipping up my bag.

"I can't pick you up today, I'm sorry" Ally said weirdly.

"Um it's okay, everything okay" I asked.

I leaned on the counter. "Uh yeah, I just can't pick you up" she said.

"oh um okay" I pressed my lips together.

"I got to go" she said.

"I lo-" I started to say but the line went dead.

I bit my lip. I didn't want to go school today. I called Camila and asked if she wanted to skip today.

"Sure why not, see you in 10 minutes, bring your wallet" she said and hung up.

I went outside with my book bag and sat on my steps. ten minutes went by and Camila was here. I walked down the steps and to her car.

"Mall okay with you? I have to get an outfit.. I kind of have a date" Camila bit her lip.

"Oh my god! Really? With who" I grinned.

"Bea" Camila bit her lip nervously.

"Wow" I said.

"I know you two went out-" she started but I cut her off.

"It's okay Mila" I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"Okay" Camila gave me a smile.

"Now lets go shopping" I smiled.

At the mall

"Everything sucks" Camila groaned getting frustrated.

"Let's go to another store , this one sucks any way" I said

I turned around and seen Ally with Jake. They were with an older lady.

I scrunched my eyebrows. "I didn't think of ally as someone who skips" Camila said stepping besides me.

"Me neither" I gulped.

Jake said something and ally laughed and touched his chest and wrapped her arms around him.

Jake quickly kissed her lips. My eyes widen. "Um" Camila said.

"Can we please go somewhere else now" I clenched my fist.

"Of course" Camila nodded.

We went into urban outfitters. "Are you sure you don't want to leave , I understand" Camila said.

"Im sure , plus we got to find you an outfit for your date" I grinned going through a rack of clothes.