3 - Sharing Lodgings

~.~

Taehyung was eagerly bumping the door, bringing Y/N back to reality. For a moment, she wondered why he was knocking and not just entering, guessing he propably forgot his keys in her apartment.

It was like a game between the siblings. Whenever he would forget his keys, Y/N would tease the guy by taking her time to answer, or even worse, mock him from the other side of the white, wooden door. Maybe she was sleeping heavily still tired from working all week. The last option was that Taehyung caught again Y/N while she was in the bathroom, following her daily routine, which was the most usual of all three options. That was making Taehyung most impatient of all, knowing his sister would surely take all the time she may needed in there.

The loud fist bumping made little Kookie gum on Y/N.

Y/N wasn't ready for his visit. Not that moment, not under that case. She knew by the way her brother's fist was landing on her door, she didn't have much time before he would snap. She didn't have time to hide Kookie. And even if she wanted, let's not provoke ourselves, Kookie couldn't make such a long walk just yet, it would take too long. She just hoped she could ask him to leave and maybe, just maybe he would respect her wish.

Dah, right. Who was she kidding? She rolled her eyes. Her shaky hands were sweating.

" Stay here, Kookie. " She told him firmly.

She disconnected his fingers around her pyjama's hem and with slow, but steady steps, she went for the door. After she released the golden chain unlocking the door without checking the peephole, knowing it was her brother barking at the other side, she opened the door just enough to peek her head out, blocking the way in.

" Oppa, bad timing. " Y/N informed him clumsily, noticing her brother was not alone.

Yoongi and Jimin were standing next to both of his sides.

This could not have worse timing. What was she supposed to tell them? Oh! Hi there you guys, my bunny is a person, so go ahead, come in! Maybe you could even help me to solve this problem, which has no solution to begin with!

" Why? It's weekend! You're supposed to be free! Even Yoongi hyung is! " He exclaimed, pushing Y/N aside and entering the flat.

Her both friends followed closely behind him.

Y/N shut her eyes tightly, waiting for his burst, thinking what she would tell them the moment they would see him. It was not like she could lie by saying he was a poor guy or something. She was the worst liar on the entire planet. Plus, the guy was wearing her brother's fucking clothes!

" Who the hell is he? And why the fuck is he wearing my clothes? " Taehyung hissed, rushing over the frightened guy the moment he realised his sister had company so early in the morning.

Y/N fastly blocked his way, pushing him back with her small palms.

" Yah, oppa! Calm down! I will explain everything! He is just a friend! " His sister tried to explain to him the situation the easiest way she could.

She immidiately asked for her friends help, pleading them with her eyes.

" Yah Tae, calm your nerves! Don't jump to conclusions. " Yoongi jumped in calmly, eyeing his furious friend.

" Yoongi hyung, he is wearing my damn clothes! " He hooted once again, ready to attack.

" Tae hyung! Chill! " Jimin screamed out, making Y/N flinch. " Look at her! Do you forget to whom you are shouting at right now? She is your sister! Damn it! " He bawled with his high-pitched voice behind Taehyung's back.