19 - Surface

~.~

It was the greatest feeling in the entire planet for Kookie, waking up next to Y/N.

Y/N's waves were wild and untamed, her sweet, bright pink lips parted as she was sleeping. How was it possible for someone to be so damn gorgeous in her sleep?

He didn't want to disturb her snooze, but it seemed like he couldn't help himself as he leaned in and pressed a soft peck over her parted lips. He stifled a giggle when Y/N's brows furrowed in pure annoyance.

Y/N's arms tightened around his toned waist, shifting her hips.

The brownish-haired lad let out a tiny squeak as she continued to unconsiously rub herself against him. Kookie could feel himself hardening another one morning. The boy shifted uncomfortably as a blush crept on his face.

The movement stopped soon after that and Kookie came facing a pair of hazel-nut eyes.

" Good morning my bunny. " She mumbled sleepily, shutting her eyes and bringing Kookie closer to her body.

" 'Morning my Y/N-ah. " The boy whispered back with a smile plastered over his lips.

" I've had the best sleep ever. How did you sleep Kookie? " She questioned him with her husky voice.

" I sleep good too. " The boy confirmed with raspy tone.

Y/N's eyes shot open, startling Kookie. Nobody talked, but both started leaning in, feeling the need to touch each other's lips. The bunny boy scooted closer, wanting to be as close as he could manage. His hand raised to her cheek, caressing it gently and Y/N's arms tangled around his neck, connecting their lips.

It started off slow, gentle and caressing, but it turned out to aggressive and fierce, something that both enjoyed and turned their breaths to a mess. Lips were swollen because of the kissing and the biting. Y/N was holding onto Kookie's hair, holding him close in despair of losing him and he was holding tight onto her waist, leaving his sweet marks over her skin. Their tongues were dancing sexily to the same rhythm. Nobody wanted to stop, but both were out of breath.

Their foreheads connected and their eyes locked.

" I have to repeat. Best morning ever. " She giggled and the boy followed her, mixing his laughing with hers.

The pair kept on staring at each other, but Kookie gave up on drowsiness, something that made the girl smile widely. It was so fucking cute, seeing him trying so hard to keep his eyes open. It reminded her of his golden, bunny days.

When Kookie was asleep, Y/N quickly got up and changed in a pair of light blue jeans, a white t-shirt and her pair of champagne converse. Before she left, she made sure to grab a piece of paper from Namjoon's desk and scribble a small note for the boy to wake up to.

' I am going to miss you. See you soon, bunny. xx '

~.~

After Kookie woke up to Y/N's note, he took a shower and made sure to stuff it into his light grey jeans pocket by the time Yoongi finally would show up with Jimin.

Yoongi had the morning off and Jimin wasn't busy with university anymore due to summer vacation. Taehyung was already off to work, Namjoon was managing the night shift at the office, as Jin was off to the supermarket for supplies.

When the two lads actually appeared, Yoongi went straight to the sofa for a small nap as he was still tired from waking up pretty early to meet up with Jimin.