12 - Dereliction

~.~

Suzy's flat resembled Y/N's. The whole place looked pretty lively. The walls were light colored and adorned with beautiful paints. Αll furniture's surfaces were decorated with frames of faces Kookie had never seen before or colorful vases with flowers. Her furniture was either made of glass or wood, just like his old home. It really reminded him of it, however the smells were totally different.

In the morning, Kookie stretced his limbs with a deep sigh, before pushing himself up by sliding off the bedsheets that the girl lent him the previous night.

As the boy was wandering around, his eyes fell on a candlestick that he believed it looked very beautiful. He slowly approached it and reached for the small, circular, red candle that was in the middle. He held it in between his thumb and index, bringing it close to his nose, taking in the aroma of strawberry right after he closed his eyes.

" It smells nice, doesn't it? " Suzy startled him.

Kookie dropped the candle back to it's place, afraid he may touched something he shouldn't have.

Suzy looked different this morning. She looked fresh and even younger. She had no make-up at all on her face and she was in a loose, short, yellow pants and a baggy, short-sleeved, white t-shirt. Kookie noticed that she was even shorter than she seemed, she wasn't wearing heels, but her pink slippers. Her hair weren't laying freely around her shoulders, but were on a lax ponytail.

" Good morning, Suzy! " He chirped with a smile.

" Morning to you too, Jungkook-ah. Today is my day off, so i am all yours. " The girl assured him, her bright smile never leaving her soft, pale lips.

Kookie sat back down the dark brown sofa, Suzy following his lead, sat next to him.

" What do you do, Jungkook-ah? School? Work? " The girl wondered as she hugged a pillow against her chest.

Kookie blinked a few times, searching for the right answer. He knew that school was a place where you learn things, but he never went there, still he was learning things with Yoongi.

" Yoongi hyung teach me things. Yoongi hyung my teacher. " Kookie informed Suzy.

" Yoongi? Who's he? Is he a friend of yours? Taehyung-ah knows him maybe? " She wondered, her eyebrow raising.

He simple nodded.

" Oh okay, but what about your family? " She asked him nosey.

Kookie sighed lowly as he plunged his hand in his pocket, bringing out his collar, gazing it and caressing it. Suzy's eye caught the license on it.

" Kim Kookie? Are you related to Taehyung-ah and Y/N? Is Kookie a pet name of your name, Jungkook-ah? " She interrogated him, her eyes wide open.

" Does not want me. " The boy muttered sadly.

" Who doesn't want you? " She asked him confused.

" Y/N ... " He replied, his heart aching vocalizing her name.

" Are you their cousin or something? " She questioned, knowing that Taehyung and Y/N had no other siblings.

The dark chocolate-eyed boy shook his head swiftly.

Kookie wished he could tell her everything, but he also needed her to stop making so many questions, because he simple could not give away the answers. Because if Suzy knew the truth ... What would he do then? He could not afford living on his own after getting tossed off her house.